Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

whitechocolate

Taking Non Prescibed Meds On Carry On

Hammerblow

I’m not long back from the Canary Islands. Again not a single problem, I know most take it in their carry on but I just put everything I  suitcase if it gets searched it’s personal use what’s the worst thst can happen. Just be chilled about these things. 

Interesting fact about Malta, I was there the year before last. I got a private script whilst there, I genuinely got sick and needed a doc (the hotel had one on call 24/7) He pretty much asked me what I would like...bingo! Then when you go to fill it at the pharmacy they then give you the script back to refill. I refilled it 4/5 times before I thought I should probably quit while I’m ahead. It was a very surreal and rewarding experience all for about a 100(ish) euro consultation fee. 

mountaincat9

I haven't traveled in years but it wasn't crazy then like it is now.  I guess if I had to travel I would ship some to a hotel, and put the rest in my suitcase in a suitable container.  It's got to be tough now for sure.  I would think trying to find a prescription bottle that has the same or close med name would help.

wobina

I've brought blisters domestically. It's really not a big deal and my friend who worked for TSA at one point even confirmed this with me. He said they really aren't looking for drugs, it's weapons/bombs they are looking for. They know some people have substances they shouldn't.

• Like 1

porkandbeansboy

This would of been great information to know like 10 years ago when I travelled by airplane to visit my brother lol. Oh well I went a whole summer bummed out without my medication but it is what it is am I right or am I right lol? 

• Like 1

mountaincat9

Is there a certain amount your allowed to carry on?  I'm sure they would frown upon a pharmacy in your carry on!

Hammerblow

If it’s a justifiable pharmacy I guess there wouldn’t be a problem. But I wouldn’t rip the arse out of it. That’s why I mostly pack everything in my suitcase I see the risk or lack of the same for me. 

Rx

wobina
43 minutes ago, mountaincat9 said:

Is there a certain amount your allowed to carry on?  I'm sure they would frown upon a pharmacy in your carry on!

Well.........if it's illegal (as in you don't have a prescription for it) then technically none. But regardless of that, from what my friend said, TSA isn't going out of their way to look for those things. However if they happen to find it........I'm sure they'd take it. 

I brought one blister of c0d3ln3 (no script) before in my purse next to a blister of OTC meds, sent it through the x-ray thing no problem.

If it's legal and a domestic flight I think you can travel with whatever you need.

• Like 1

mountaincat9

@wobina I figured they can't exactly look at every bottle closely of 100's of people going through those machines.  If I ever travel I'll just make sure to save any bottles I get from my Dr. just to put things in that match.....sort of.:)