Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

darkstein

Benzo Addiction?

oldfart

@Heavenlee and @Meowtown

What an incredibly brave pair of people you are. If I had to face any type of the big "C" that you two have discussed here, I think I'd scare myself to oblivion. No passing go, just straight to hell with me. Also, if I truly thought God was the one who kills his children, then heck with Him, too...in a handbasket, in a heartbeat. I hope all the best for you two, and I, for one, am not offended in the least. All the best to you two.

charlesleeray

@Heavenlee You're apologizing for talking about God and a creation museum?  With all due respect, why bring something like that up if you're going to apologize for it?  Jesus my Savior has gotten me out of more crap than I can shake a stick at (he also paid the ultimate price so I can be forgiven for my idiocy).  Oh, I'm not apologizing for shit I just posted.  I doubt this will even be posted on this thread.  Oh well.

• Thanks 1

Frog baseball

Amen  Charlesleeray😇

Our savior Christ Jesus is the only reason any of us are here!!!

I have been an Benzo Addict for years...self medicating all  my life..over medicating,justifieng everything 😇 The only reason we are here is because Jesus Christ she'd his blood all over us...Thank you Jesus!!! 

Frog Baseball✌️

chchtwo

Hi all,

I just discovered this thread.  I posted something earlier that could be helpful to those stuck in the hideous xan cycle of addiction and w/d's  It looks like it might belong here more than there.  Maybe someone can find something helpful.  I will say I shared more detail about my experience than I ever have to anyone (actually could have gone further, but I cannot expect anyone to read something so long), so maybe it did help posting it in that thread.  Kind of helped me.  Mine all started, sadly, with a script in my 20's of .5's., and it was uphill for for several years and it really helped.  Too much tolerance built up and led me to take waay too much for waay too long and I had to start ordering my supply from various sources and ditched the doctor, which would have freaked out if he knew how much I was taking.  Then you are caught in the hellish "cycle" of xanax addiction.  I think, based on skimming through the thread,  mine may have some resolution that is a little different than those posts here, but I have explored almost everything that I could find, including what I have read here.  Everyone speaks the truth in this thread and any little detail can help and you'll need everything you learn as a complete package to be successful.  I was not very successful and it was painful until the end, but the end ended up being pretty easy for me.  It is different, but the same for all.

It's under /I admit thread in I think the section was called anything else towards the bottom.  Sorry, I don't know how to link to another thread yet, or even it's even possible..

Best regards,

chctwo

Feel free to contact me if you would like to talk privately.  I am happy to share.

porkandbeansboy
Posted (edited)

I know from experience it can take as little as a week with as little as 1MG a day of X@n@x for 7 Days like very very mild withdrawal but it all depends on the person. 

Edited by porkandbeansboy

Ipon

I read a report that gaba receptor down regulation can happen as soon as three days on as little as 0.5mg of z@n@x per day.

porkandbeansboy

It is completely and entirely all individually different assuming you have never used or have gone through B3nzodi@z3pin3 W1thdr@w@l and assuming your using like 1MG or less of Xanax for 7 Days or more is enough time to get a very very mild W1thdr@w@l. Certain individuals such as myself are more sensitive to W1thdr@w@l I used when at Age 15 being dumb not knowing that taking 2MG Subl1ngu@l L0r@z3p@m T@bl3ts for only 1 Week maybe and I assume being at such a young age played a role in the W1thdr@w@l which was severe enough to ruin my sleep schedule and cause Me to be awake for 5 straight Days before I just took my last one and Subl1ngu@l'd it and then just layed down in my Bed watching the T.V. until 15 Minutes had passed by and I swallowed my saliva just be sure I got anything not absorbed through that ROA got swallowed. 

But ya some people according to the "Statistics" which most people using B3nzodi@z3pin3 that are not Prescribed to them which is most likely more than the ones with it prescribed used it for up to like a long time maybe a year I don't remember and they felt zero W1thdr@w@l Effects. Yet I think this Forum or another Forum mentioned the "Re-Kindling Effect" meaning each time you go through B3nzodi@z3pin3 W1thdr@w@l gets worse and more severe with each time you go through it and I can vouch from Experience that is most likely the case when it comes to B3nz0 W1thdr@w@l as I have gone through 2 Weeks of High Doses of like 6MG Clonazepam and felt zero withdrawal and then 10-30MG Di@z3p@m for a Minimum of 30 Days or Longer Daily and experienced nothing more than slightly higher anxiety and my usual Insomnia problems came back which it was like a long time ago as I got my own B3nz0 Prescription instead of self-medicating myself with Street B3nz0s which is a long story but I do remember expecting to have horrible W1thdr@w@l from both those uses except now I am noticing W1thdr@w@l Sympt0ms I never ever noticed before.