Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

386dc

Moneygram Problems

hittman2001

So Ive never had a problem with mg until today,went to a small store,i think that was the problem.Any way do you get you money back w/alias? They had me talk to 3 people then my phone died before there were done.Or should i just 4get about it.

Edited by hittman2001

Firedup65

MG and WU are a nightmare to use lately. You have to provide valid ID Driving licence or Passport to send any funds. This new law came into effect around June '17. Prior to that you didn't have to produce ID for sending a transaction, only for receiving one..

aintnouse

@hittman2001    Its highly unlikely that you will get your funds back since they started requiring ids for all transactions.  I imagine if you can produce a receipt but not a valid id, you might have a chance, but given the changes that they have made and all the pressure regarding the sending of funds to foreign lands, I doubt it.   If I were in your shoes, I would keep trying until I got a definitive no.  The problem is they may want to know why you used an alias, so be prepared to answer that question. Good Luck!

JillyQM

About four months ago my first MG transaction was rejected. It wasn't an issue of getting money back because they didn't even take my money.  Since then I've had four transactions with them rejected. I no longer even try them. I doubt that they would allow me to send ten dollars to my own  grandmother through them.

stonermc

I have a problem in that the site i usually use with a credit card has either been hacked or something else and the only other supplier I trust uses moneygram or bitcoin.. and as you've been posting, you need a photo ID to send a MG payment.. which I don't have. Unless I go ahead and purchase a passport. But that's a lot of expense, plus in England, you have to go for an interview nowadays before you are issued one.. or so i'm told.

I don't know what to do.

AdaLavoie

I went to use MG, who I have been using exclusively for the past 10 years, and they had me call, then told me they had permanently cancelled my account "due to security concerns." They said it was due to who and where I was sending $. I asked them what that had to do with me and my account, but that was that. No more MG account for me, ever apparently.

So I went in and used WU again, first time in forever. Went through fine once (no ID needed, even signed in as a "guest"), then tried 2nd time the other day and $$ was frozen, transfer cancelled. Was on the phone for 2 hours just to get the money *sent* back to me, but I still haven't actually gotten it back. 

I guess it's BC from now on for me, thankfully I think I have finally figured out how to use it!

Gleezy

Does anyone know if you need I.d to send mg or wu for like 270$ in the u.s to the u.s?

Sunrise81

@Gleezy, with MG, you have to have ID even if you send $5 to the next town. With WU, you don’t need an ID (as far as I know, but I haven’t used it in a few months, when I last sent some $ to my best friend in the same state I’m in). 

Gleezy
3 hours ago, Sunrise81 said:

@Gleezy, with MG, you have to have ID even if you send $5 to the next town. With WU, you don’t need an ID (as far as I know, but I haven’t used it in a few months, when I last sent some $ to my best friend in the same state I’m in). 

Alrite thank you, Yea it’s been a while since I used mg or wu I used to a lot last year but the vendor I was using stopped using wu n mg a while back, been using Ria gonna try wu with a new vendor n see how it goes. 

Sunrise81

@Gleezy, if the vendor is from SY, I would highly advise against that b/c of recent problems the past couple months. But, to my knowledge, it only affected SY vendors. 

Gleezy
6 hours ago, Sunrise81 said:

@Gleezy, if the vendor is from SY, I would highly advise against that b/c of recent problems the past couple months. But, to my knowledge, it only affected SY vendors. 

Alrite thank you for the help I appreciate it and I was actually going to try out a US vendor for anxiety meds I seen them on the moving banner on the main page, read a lot of good reviews about them n seen they ship very fast and do mg n wu I just Havnt used either in a while n I don’t have bitcoin.. in the sw/us currently, have an order on the way from jim but it’s going to be a few more weeks till it’s here n I need something soon, so I’m gonna give them a try, by the end of the month I should be nice n stocked up..

Fargo

Well I'll be dammed, went to MG site for first time in months and tried to log in. Kept getting the "ERROR" message so went to their live chat and was told that my account had been closed and they told me to please use a different transfer service. I said " sure, no problem" and that was it...just like that. I suppose the law of averages finally caught up with me. Oh well, it was a sweet ride while it lasted the past what...6-7 years? All good things come to an end.

never2many

That sucks. Sorry to hear. That was a nice, long ride however.

Fargo

Yes it was. I think the last time I used them was back in Aug. when I was visiting my parents in Indiana and I “Lost” like $300, my money to get back home with so had my wife send me money with them. That was the most recent activity I had with them and was the first time for a few months prior. So I’m guessing shit’s still going on with them.

• Like 1