Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Katiehlvr1

Short term suboxone

Katiehlvr1

Do you think its safe to take 2mg of Suboxone for 2 days and then stop to lighten opiate wd's?

Will I become addicted or have these awful long term withdrawal symptoms that seem to come from longterm use of suboxone?

Biskobro
3 minutes ago, Katiehlvr1 said:

Do you think its safe to take 2mg of Suboxone for 2 days and then stop to lighten opiate wd's?

Will I become addicted or have these awful long term withdrawal symptoms that seem to come from longterm use of suboxone?

Depending on the opiate Suboxone is VERY strong ,it blows some opiates outta the scene.I really don't think it will do much help maybe postpone the WD for a few days .For sure won't cure WD I wish it did .I did the same and became addicted to Subz .Docs in US nowadays are so quick to prescribe suboxone ,even for pain management ....Stupid and its all a money making game for them. Kickbacks Kickbacks....

adidas186

Are you addicted to the suboxone itself or other opiates and wanting to use 2mg subs?  that would be absolutely fine and I'd even play around with .5 to 1mg on the subs if possible

• Like 1

Xxyybeokayyy
On 2/12/2020 at 5:58 PM, Biskobro said:

Depending on the opiate Suboxone is VERY strong ,it blows some opiates outta the scene.I really don't think it will do much help maybe postpone the WD for a few days .For sure won't cure WD I wish it did .I did the same and became addicted to Subz .Docs in US nowadays are so quick to prescribe suboxone ,even for pain management ....Stupid and its all a money making game for them. Kickbacks Kickbacks....

"Docs in US nowadays are so quick to prescribe suboxone ,even for pain management ....Stupid and its all a money making game for them. Kickbacks Kickbacks...."

couldnt agree more. first thing I was offered after a near fatal car accident. my body is jacked but I won't go into detail for the sake of anonymity. subutex or Suboxone, buprenorphine the main opiate is trash synthetic garbage in my opinion. I'm in pain every day and they just want to raise the dose. I found a study at 24mg a day 96% of pain receptors are saturated. ill have to try to source it. The saturation isn't the same when it is a partial agonist. I hate this drug and once your on it I call it the Suboxone curse because you go to a new doctor to try to get some meds that will help, they see what your on, and immediately think addict. drives me nuts