Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
never2many

Lost my Best Friend

never2many

Today I lost my Best Friend, The red Furry guy on the left. My hearts never been so broken.  

Give some Extra Love to your fur babies today!  Life is alot shorter for them than us. 

Jackson and Sakke.jpg

• Sad 3

pixiechic

They are beautiful ❤️ I am so very sorry for your loss. It is so painful to lose a beloved fury family member. Sending love and hugs to you ❤️  I hope that all of your memories bring you comfort.

DoomKitty

Also sending heaps of love and hugs your way.  Losing a fuzzy friend is too much and so painful.  My heart goes out to you and your other furry family members as Im sure everyone is hurting something bad.  Take care! :86_crying_cat_face::85_scream_cat::84_kissing_cat:

Drainer

Gonna go hug my pup, sorry for your loss! ❤️ 

• Like 1

Fenrir

They look well happy in that picture. Sorry for your loss. Have more respect for a dog then some human family members.

• Like 1

never2many

@Fenrir Me too!

never2many

@DoomKitty Thank you! Yes, it's a very tough loss for us. His Golden Brother is very depressed, hasn't moved out of his bed all day, but then neither have I.

DoomKitty

@never2many Hang in there and stay strong! You and the golden brother will be in my thoughts! :777_revolving_hearts:

Handsley

I know exactly how you feel.  I have one right now.  My last one died 15 years ago and they are as close to a best friend as I can get these days.   If I could have 5 of them, I would.  I might adopt another one.  Clementine says she is so sorry and me, too!IMG_2533.thumb.jpg.da61cfa4fb3cbcc56d66e8e230aa965b.jpg

• Like 1