Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

bluedreamerrcs

Took a chance on wygsticks@proton, feels like a scam (will update more)

bluedreamerrcs

So, after wasting hours properly vetting sites/vendors, I couldn't find a good domestic source that I 100% trusted (haven't been in the scene since DRC went down & had been using a reliable Indian vendor for a bit). But I was in a rush and needed a quick domestic ship, and took the chance on wygsticks@proton after reading a few posts.

He was super responsive during the transaction, then dropped off email after I made a fairly small test order w/overnight shipping... So far (since 2:30PM West 1/23), I haven't gotten one response after payment... Not reassuring at all.

I will update this if I get a tracking number or response, but I fairly sure this dude scammed me. A user that had a long post history stood by him in his post and private message to me saying he got his package no probs, so I felt the risk was low. Stupid mistake. If this dude redeems himself, I will def update.

(edit) If anyone has a trusted domestic source with quick shipping, please lmk, thanks.

Edited by bluedreamerrcs

Ruger2506

Encern is very quick with their shipping and offer etiz pellets in 1.1/2.2/3.3 mg.

Not the cheapest but you’ll probly get within 3-4 days of ordering.

bluedreamerrcs
11 hours ago, Ruger2506 said:

Encern is very quick with their shipping and offer etiz pellets in 1.1/2.2/3.3 mg.

Not the cheapest but you’ll probly get within 3-4 days of ordering.

Thanks man, I didn't know they were legit and so good with shipping.  Hope it comes through.

Mongoose1

Wygsticks took my money and never delivered. I sent a small amount as a trial, got back to me 2 days later with a story about how his partner ran off with his money and if I just send him $25 more dollars he would make it right and ship 100 bars for free... doesn’t seem free if I just send him more money lol. 

Very much a scam. 

Do not contact this vendor. 

Nitetrain

Sorry for your loss and frustration. It really sucks. Make sure you read ALL the reviews for vendors. The moderators, Admin and other members are a huge help if you’re doing your forum research first! 

I’d recommend using vendors on the forum and read....then read some more.

Good luck!

Edited by Nitetrain
Punct.