Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

johnnyb1870

What up everybody. Im posting my review because through many many hours of research on numerious sites DGB brought me to make an order through smokieschemsite. Im happy i did because being ordered on the 6th, i opened the box today and all is well. I got 3 different cannabinoids and also a-php. I havent had a chance to open my lab but after 9 ill be able to run some tests and follow up if anyone is interested. Again thanks DBG and thank you smokieschemsite.com. ....i live in north west pa by the way. ZERO issues

• Thanks 1

DoomKitty

@johnnyb1870 You can’t make posts in the approved vendor section.  Only an admin decides who is approved or not. @Biskobro

johnnyb1870

i never said they were an approved vendor, im just telling my positive experence with this vendor. i appoligize

iigize

Diego

Smokie doesn't have A-php.

TreeHugger

Are we talking about Smokey's or some new place lol

johnnyb1870
11 hours ago, Diego said:

Smokie doesn't have A-php.

Im sorry, you are certainly correct. I ment a-pcyp. Im sorry for the mix up, however everything elce i stated is true. Honestly i couldent care less who believes this or not...not like it matters to me. Im just letting people know what happened with me just like they did for me. Take it or leave it, everyone who wants to be a dick can piss off.

Diego
13 minutes ago, johnnyb1870 said:

Im sorry, you are certainly correct. I ment a-pcyp. Im sorry for the mix up, however everything elce i stated is true. Honestly i couldent care less who believes this or not...not like it matters to me. Im just letting people know what happened with me just like they did for me. Take it or leave it, everyone who wants to be a dick can piss off.

Quiet bro, I also made an order with them and it was successful ... The bad reputation they have is for being selective scammers ... I don't know if it's true or not, it went well with my first order, I wouldn't know how to say  If they are scammers or not.  The products are not very good!

krunchy

Smokies is always rather hit and miss, so to speak. I stopped dealing with them because they're arrogant and rude pricks but that doesn't mean they don't generally come thru.