Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Stoned chocobo

New hard benzo vendors

Stoned chocobo

Most of the ones I got flualprazolam and flubromazolam from have stopped. I need a new preferably domestic source of clonazolam flunitrazolam flualprazolam diclazepam and flualprazolam. Lmk thsdxxd

IMG_20200101_074454-02.jpeg

sweetmelissa589

Donating and a lot of reading will help you find what you need.   It took me a weeks to read  through all the valuable information this site provides and I;m still reading and finding new information daily.  You came to the right place, but donating will definitely be the way to go, as it opens up many more doors for you..  Hope you find what your looking for!

porkandbeansboy

Reading is essential for literally learning anything of value in life these days. I suggest to just simply find the easily acquired information available here at DBG and then ask answers for questions that are specific and not answered anywhere here.

Welcome to the DBG Community with that being said!

Qwert3451

I would look at China after Chinese new year.   The quality has been outrageous compared to domestic and its half price.  Depending on where you go they will get it for you within 12-20 days.   They all reship of its staus in customs for 30 days.   For sch 4 analogues I would stay away from domestic.  If you don't experience the quality difference you should keep it that way. 

Fenrir
On 1/13/2020 at 2:36 AM, porkandbeansboy said:

Reading is essential for literally learning anything of value in life these days. I suggest to just simply find the easily acquired information available here at DBG and then ask answers for questions that are specific and not answered anywhere here.

Welcome to the DBG Community with that being said!

Or watching videos. Learnt a few practical skills on YouTube. Assemble parts of a MX bike and changing electrical switches and sockets to name some. Had no idea how to beforehand. On here reading is vital though.

porkandbeansboy

Yeah youtube video tutorials can be beneficial since reading or being told something by someone in a video who knows some you don't is basically the same thing as reading and acquiring new knowledge.

Edited by porkandbeansboy