Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
Scilenny420

How many cookies/caramels (haven't decided what I'm gonna make yet) can I get from an ounce

Scilenny420

The bud is medium high grade, it's not fire but its definitely not mids. I'm thinking 48 would be a good number. I'm open to all suggestions tho, I can get zips for 1Oo all day and I know alot of the people I work with would buy them like hotcakes. I have some bubble hash laying around too so maybe I'll throw in a gram for good measures lol 😂 I'm definitely tossing a gram of cbd distillate in tho, I tried it last time i made cookies and I'll never not add it again. Adds to the pain relieving effect soooo much. Happy new year everybody!

itslavayo

An ounce of weed mixes well with 4 sticks of butter from my experience.

Scilenny420

Yeah a qtr per stick is what I go for but I dont want to make them too strong and have somebody have a bad time... the math would be .6 grams (600mgs) of flower per cookie. I mean I'm not just throwing the weed in the batter/dough, I make butter using the water/bud/butter method and then after it's done I just poke a little hole on the side of dish in the butter and drain all the nasty water and plant material. After that, transfer the butter to another bowl and whisk it for a cpl mins and i get nice neon green evertime haha

illusive
Skip the hassle, just take some bho and decard it. Made some superb chocolate edibles in the past doing this.

Scilenny420

I don't have access to cheap bho tho haha, I have a small mason jar of bubble rosin but that's for the girl and I to puff on. Like I said the bud isn't all that bad, its definitely smokable, theres just not a whole lot of flavor... So do you think an ounce will be good for 48 pieces? That's an 8th ounce every 6 cookies. I just want to make sure they're not going to be too weak.

Scilenny420

I think I'm just gonna do 50. If the weed is 10% thc that would be a little over 50mgs an edible and I know this stuff is 12-15% thc AT LEAST!