Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
sp4c3m4n

a-PCYP?

sp4c3m4n

I didn't want to clogged up Jack's the thread with this question because it's not something I think should be brought up in a vendors post.

Has anyone tried vaping this stuff? I've given it a couple tries and it DEFINITELY works but there has to be a way to do this without it burning so fast. It doesn't char or anything with light heat but turns a brownish pungent color and tastes absolutely horrid. The smaller the material after crushing it the faster it turns brown. I figured it would vape easier if broken down unfortunately.

I'm just curious if anyone else has done this the "right" way. I saw a guy used baking soda and made a paste of it to freebase which I also tried but had less results that way (probably bad ratio of chem:baking soda 

Anyway just curious what anyone's thoughts on this stuff are. Its better than hexen imo but isn't very euphoric for me at least. More if a clear headed kinda jittery stimming but I've never gotten the near orgasm inducing euphoria from caths some people do.

Well one thing I can say is I don't feel anything cardiac related that's particularly scary. A-PHP gave me wicked palpitations sometimes but I feel relatively relaxed right now despite the aforementioned jitters lol

Edited by sp4c3m4n

bigjackchen
On 12/2/2019 at 5:09 AM, sp4c3m4n said:

I didn't want to clogged up Jack's the thread with this question because it's not something I think should be brought up in a vendors post.

Has anyone tried vaping this stuff? I've given it a couple tries and it DEFINITELY works but there has to be a way to do this without it burning so fast. It doesn't char or anything with light heat but turns a brownish pungent color and tastes absolutely horrid. The smaller the material after crushing it the faster it turns brown. I figured it would vape easier if broken down unfortunately.

I'm just curious if anyone else has done this the "right" way. I saw a guy used baking soda and made a paste of it to freebase which I also tried but had less results that way (probably bad ratio of chem:baking soda 

Anyway just curious what anyone's thoughts on this stuff are. Its better than hexen imo but isn't very euphoric for me at least. More if a clear headed kinda jittery stimming but I've never gotten the near orgasm inducing euphoria from caths some people do.

Well one thing I can say is I don't feel anything cardiac related that's particularly scary. A-PHP gave me wicked palpitations sometimes but I feel relatively relaxed right now despite the aforementioned jitters lo

@sp4c3m4n You're going to ask a Chinese seller how the chemicals they sell are used in humans?

You will get a unified response: This product is intended for laboratory research purposes only and are not to be used for any other purposes.

sp4c3m4n

No harm intended jack.

Regretfully I did not obtain the product from you instead another vendor but stillT

That'swhy I made a thread separate from yours. You sell them for laboratory research but I know others intend to ingest things they probably shouldn't so I'm just being practical bringing info about a chemical that's basically unheard of and nobody seems to be getting any reviews as to it's research potential.

I mean it's been available for over a month now and there's like 10 reviews

Pilliam

@sp4c3m4n I haven't researched A-PCYP but I know in general that Cathinones burn easily, so they are best off of glass with a lighter not a torch. Don't crush, put whole chunks in the pipe and heat an area of glass adjacent to the rock, let it slide into that area and melt into a puddle. Continue heating the area around the puddle and gently swish the puddle around. Water filtration might help your machine get those bigger "punchy" hits that give that euphoric rush. You might also try making a glycerol solution and vaping out of a conventional mod.