Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
Sgrbr420

Btc dipping

Sgrbr420

Btc is down to 7200 and change and expected to bottom around 6000 before rallying although some are saying it could go as low as 2500.

Time to keep an eye on things and buy when it bottoms and with any luck it will be up in time for shopping xmas specials. 

• Like 1

pixiechic

I came to this section to check and see if anyone has posted about the low BTC dip :) I was considering buying some today to see if I could make a little $ in the next few weeks but since I don't have  alot to invest I'm not sure it would be worth it for me personally.

I am trying to figure out if I bought $100 worth and BTC climbed to $8,000 again, how much do I stand to make on my $100?
I am very math challenged- in case that wasn't obvious!! 🤣 Any number people around who could tell me a ballpark amount?

Sgrbr420

If it goes from 6k to 8k that is 33% increase so your $100 is worth $133 not including fees to buy and sell. Of course if it drops to $3k you've got $50