Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Stoned chocobo

Neev labs is down and with my money

Stoned chocobo

I've ordered from them (neev-labs.com) twice before in the past, both times took alil long around 2-3 weeks but they always showed up. But now I placed an order and just 2 days later their website is down and they won't respond to emails (did they ever? Lol) been 2 weeks now and nothing in informed delivery or emails or nothing. Website still down. 

Ruger2506

I’ve always received my orders, albeit extremely late upon ordering.

Most recently I believe 10/8 they had an update saying they were going to be updating their website and nothing since then.

Exit scam? Maybe

They've always came through for me but it’s not looking good this time around. 

Mgd

It always takes at least a month for them to ship, everyone knows this, if you didnt, you didnt do proper research on the vendor. 

Stoned chocobo
6 hours ago, Mgd said:

It always takes at least a month for them to ship, everyone knows this, if you didnt, you didnt do proper research on the vendor. 

Yes I know this, but the fact the site has been down for this length of time is troublesome. Any one know where else to find good cheap flualprazolam that's not the 1mg pills?

Awoodman22

I have just recently ordered from these guys again after a little break since he was getting sketchy on his deliveries but he now claims to have a new staff and I've ordered twice in the last week and got both of them in just a few days. And quality seems good so maybe he is getting back to business! getting ready for a third order and expect it'll be quick on that since live in the same state

Awoodman22

I just made a purchase from neev labs and they straighten some things out got my first order in about 5 days and my second order is on its way it should be here in 2 days( 4 days total)