Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
EmeraldAlchemist

Bluekem x Bongo

EmeraldAlchemist

Most are aware of Bluekem and their multiple exit scams. He got me for a couple hundred bucks when it went down. Risk of the trade I s'pose. That being said, has anyone else noticed that BongoChems is offering the same primary products? Etizolam and Diclazepam pellets. Their websites are similar if you can remember..As well as their logos, labels, and photo edits. I'm not saying they are the same people but there are a lot of similarities along with the fact that BongoChems supposedly said they dont want to be mentioned on this forum. Fast forward to today and BongoChems site is down. This is all speculation and if anyone has any insight or knows/knew either of them I'm all ears. If I'm not mistaken I think dude who ran bluekem went by Cam. Food for thought. 

TEA

20191104_055442.jpg

Mgd

This is ridiculous, the two vendors have nothing to do with each other. 

EmeraldAlchemist

@Mgd I'm only pointing out correlations and made this post for opinions. I understand if you dont see it but how do you know? Was only planning on having this post up for a few hours and see what feedback I get. Sorry I'm new to this site.

TEA