Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
Sgrbr420

Does Gabapentin help ur pain or get you high?

Sgrbr420

I was given a script of gaba 300mg for back pain and found it absolutely useless for back pain, but it gave me some very scary and realistic nightmares.

I have read that gaba has become a recreational drug in the last 5ish years for some people. I read insulfating was stimulating and tried it, after I got done crying I got nothing but a headache.

Do people like this stuff and if so how do you use it?

I've read it might be a potentiaitor of op8 but haven't found that to be the case although I have read conflicting statements about order of taking it and soda pop for some unknown reason.

Would be cool to know what I can use it for since it didnt help the back.

Edited by Sgrbr420

mountaincat9

I take 300mg 3x a day for cancer pain.  I've never noticed anything with it.  No buzz, fuzz, tingle.....nothing.  But I also take a lot of oxy for the pain.  But even in the past before cancer I never noticed anything with it.

eagan1

My doctor gives it to me for multiple fractured disks.does absolutely nothing for relief ECT.have heard it helps small amount of people.wish it worked for everyone though.

Scilenny420

,I find the only reason its recreational is because young naive kids get ahold of it and maybe the 1st or 2nd time it causes a little drowsiness but other than that I definitely would find it very non-recreational... that being said one of the guys that frequents the local watering hole swears by it for his discs in his back. He was so debilitated he could barely even walk. He's still a hunchback but swears it's his miracle drug.

EmeraldAlchemist

Gabapentin is primarily prescribed for nerve pain. Trying to achieve a "high" off of this compound could prevail to be quite difficult as the bioavailability decreases the larger the dose. To circumvent this issue one could take let's say..300mg every half hour until original dosage is met. Has a long come up and even longer duration. Honestly would suggest taking as prescribed and jus buying some Phenibut. Hope that helps

TEA

seasonal

I have a prescription for gabapentin and it does help with my neuropathic pain. It doesn't do much for muscle soreness or other kinds of pain though. In higher doses it does get me loopy.

2earls

Yes loopy, but I sure wouldn't describe it as any kind of high. Too bad because the doctors are always trying to foist it on me instead of pks. Unfortunately it didn't work for my neoropathy pain either. Stayed on it much longer than I wanted to in hopes that it would work if it built up