Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Doodlebotz

Newb looking for euphoric stims

Doodlebotz

Hi, im new to this and my head is spinning with all the info and changing landscape, anyway

What are the best/currently available rc's that are like bloow/meath, which ones are like mollie,  and which ones are a good combo of both.  If u could suggest a ven, that would be a plus,  thnx so much

Im not interested in things we cant get, just makes me frustrated i didn't get on this train a long time ago!  Also im the US

Noegou

Eutylone, ebk 

• Like 1

Diego
On 27/10/2019 at 17:03, Doodlebotz said:

Hola, soy nuevo en esto y mi cabeza está girando con toda la información y el paisaje cambiante, de todos modos

¿Cuáles son los mejores / actualmente disponibles rc que son como bloow / meath, cuáles son como mollie y cuáles son una buena combinación de ambos? Si pudieras sugerir un ven, eso sería una ventaja, muchas gracias

No estoy interesado en las cosas que no podemos entender, solo me frustra. ¡No subí a este tren hace mucho tiempo! También soy de los Estados Unidos

A-pcyp

A-php

A-phip

Hexen

Nep

3f-a-pvp 

4f-php

MD-php

3-fpm 

Sorted by power from highest to lowest.

Mgd

Could you stop spamming up all the posts? You obviously have an overstock of this chemical(eutylone) with very little demand for it (as its mediocre at best) 

rcvendorleon
On 12/3/2019 at 9:42 AM, Mgd said:

Could you stop spamming up all the posts? You obviously have an overstock of this chemical(eutylone) with very little demand for it (as its mediocre at best) 

Our company sell over 300kg eutylone monthly.  It's not overstocked. It's out of stock every month.

Pilliam
On 10/27/2019 at 12:03 PM, Doodlebotz said:

Hi, im new to this and my head is spinning with all the info and changing landscape, anyway

What are the best/currently available rc's that are like bloow/meath, which ones are like mollie,  and which ones are a good combo of both.  If u could suggest a ven, that would be a plus,  thnx so much

Im not interested in things we cant get, just makes me frustrated i didn't get on this train a long time ago!  Also im the US

Closest thing to "bloow" is DMC- Dimethocaine, available from the Real RC. Same effect profile, 1/3 potency of pure, so 3x+ potency of street product.