Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Ejuiceman

Elite is back!!!! YESSSSS

Ejuiceman

I can't contain my excitement. Even the wife is sick of hearing about it hahaha. I just placed an order tonight, and I'm really hoping they stick around for years this time. We have to treat the good ones good, so they stay in the game.

• Like 1

Mgd

They are been "private" for months, if your willing to give up security/opsec to buy over priced pellets, than sure...sign up, take a picture of your id and credit card and hope they dont do anything nefarious with that information....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Baddr

They are just another benz vend. right? Beeb looking for some domestic tryptamines. 

Theflukeishere

@Ejuiceman awesome. I've heard great things about them. I've been doing research on finding a good cl@m vendor. I wonder if they accept prepaid Visa? Do you know if they will let you use a prepaid card? There are no bitcoin atm in my area and I'm sketchy about buying bitcoin. 

Scilenny420
2 hours ago, Theflukeishere said:

@Ejuiceman awesome. I've heard great things about them. I've been doing research on finding a good cl@m vendor. I wonder if they accept prepaid Visa? Do you know if they will let you use a prepaid card? There are no bitcoin atm in my area and I'm sketchy about buying bitcoin. 

I was just reading on their site and it sounds like you're only going to be able to use cards that are in your name (glad I saw this because sometimes I honestly will use my girls if I dont feel like running to the bank) and the billing and shipping addys must match. 

Scilenny420

Nice to have a back up domestic vendor again finally! :D Definitely a tad pricey but I would rather spend extra money on magazines that are already in the country, I'm one of the most impatient people out there but I'm working on it haha. 

• Like 1

Sgrbr420
4 hours ago, Baddr said:

They are just another benz vend. right? Beeb looking for some domestic tryptamines. 

+1

Ejuiceman

No tryps from what I ever saw. I stick to DN for those. 

Elite's benzos are definitely the gold standard though.

Scilenny420

Did anyone ever figure out if elite was linked to shy at all? I've read it's not him but I'm just wondering if they're friends or something because everything from the presses to the bottles are identical! Just curious...

Ejuiceman
52 minutes ago, Scilenny420 said:

Did anyone ever figure out if elite was linked to shy at all? I've read it's not him but I'm just wondering if they're friends or something because everything from the presses to the bottles are identical! Just curious...

I thought the same exact thing. I really don't think so though. These bottles are shipped from literally the opposite side of the country, and Elite has a lot more selection. I don't think buying labels and bottles is that difficult. Service and quality are definitely on par with the old Shy.

• Like 2

Scilenny420
11 minutes ago, Ejuiceman said:

I thought the same exact thing. I really don't think so though. These bottles are shipped from literally the opposite side of the country, and Elite has a lot more selection. I don't think buying labels and bottles is that difficult. Service and quality are definitely on par with the old Shy.

Yeah the bottles would ne really easy to match I'm sure but the other thing is that the press is the exact same size as the pinzors and tizors. The stamp itself is also very similar to those as well. Again that would probably be easy to match as well I guess. Just was curious as I know others are/were too :)

Ejuiceman
30 minutes ago, Sgrbr420 said:

sorry, darknet. I now have a vendor I deal directly with that I used to buy from on Dream. I keep it simple though, usually just PCE and 4aco.