Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
Roxyanne

cheminter kodone variability

Roxyanne

Due to all the fakes I have pretty much stopped ordering anything except for cheminter, thinking that funky symbol could not be replicated.  And I am not saying they are being pressed.  BUT...every few orders I get some pills which are slightly bigger and considerably stronger than the others.  I have tested every nook and cranny of these pills and there is no fentanyl, but they are definitely different and def much stronger.   Here is a cross section (cut in half) of the two different kodone.  The one on the left is the expected strength, size, feel, etc.  The larger one on the right is super strong.  And you can see the consistency is very different.   Now,  there is nothing else about the look of these that would indicate a pressed pill  - the symbol is perfect, it's not powdery,etc.    Anyone who is  a kodone connoisseur care to weigh in on this issue?  Have you noticed receiving two different strengths?  Feel free to tell me I'm being paranoid and to get a life  :)   But -  the two pills below are different !

kodone.jpg

• Like 2

Handsley

manufacturer variation?   I am the same, only cheminter.  Why bother faking 7.5s when you can fake 10s and make more?  I will try to double check mine and see if I see what you're seeing, something bigger.  Thanks for all of your posts on fakes.  It helps to see the pics, your observations and test results.  

• Like 2

Bhboater

Like to order from cheminter

Roxyanne

@Handsley I think it is manufacturer variability. I'm sure their QC is not the same as say pfizer.... and I spent all weekend experimenting/cutting/dosing/inspecting.  At work I typically take half the pill so it doesn't slow me down, and in those bigger pills the shiny crystals seem to be unevenly distributed, where half a pill has most of the hydro in it (and the other half has very little);    So yeah,  I think they're fine (thank god....they are like the last reliable opiate out there...) I ordered some of the purple cheminter perks for the first time.....I hope those are just as reliable and good!

Handsley

Wow, That is great.  Thanks for all the testing and the help on this brand.  The 10 fakes are getting so good, it used to be easy to tell but not anymore.  I will have my own science experiment going at the end of the week and hope it all goes well.  Message if you want to talk.  You might be able to give me some info.