Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
johnmono11

Donated - hopefully soon to be an Opal Member

johnmono11

This is a well curated and moderated discussion forum.  It has already proven useful even without a membership.  I'm looking forward to full access.

• Thanks 1

DoomKitty

So glad to have you!!! Happy Readings and may you find everything you need and more

DroneRacer

welcome .. you will love it here!! lots of info and loads of fun !! youll find what you need here, meet who you need to meet and it may even be possible a dream or two you may have might come true .. :0) 

LunaLovegood

Hi there!

Yes, the moderators/admins really do a fine job, don’t they? 

I think you’ll find that your DGB sponsorship is like a golden ticket. Now you get to enjoy the delights of the magical chocolate factory ;)

Although, come to think of it, DGB forum members are a lot like Willy Wonka: they are happy to help guide you through the chocolate factory, but they don’t tolerate entitled brats. I do believe they are willing to tolerate gum chewing though.

I digress(my magazines are making me a bit loopy I think). Anyway, I only became a sponsor a couple weeks ago myself. But it’s already been utterly worth the price of admission. 

Leet6

Hey when i get the btc, what adress am i sending it too? Looking for access to a decent clam vendor but it says i need to donate at least $15. Can somebody please advice once i have the btc where im sending it? 

Edited by Leet6