Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

flyinazn

P.O.Box / fake name

flyinazn

P.O.Box - does it aid in any way when receiving an order ? 

fake name - if not P.O. Box and just use my real address, im thinking about using the previous tanant's name as i am still getting their mail here. 

any advise or experience with any of the mention will be much appreciate it.

• Like 1

flyinazn

glad i ask before....i see why you are the MOTM 😁  

• Like 1

Chris1

Hi , I have a question about a vendor that ships to the US. I’m from Canada and wanted to ask about if I ordered from a vendor and got myself a PObox in the US , would let’s say USPS take my package/ mail and then deliver to my address in Canada? Is that the way it would work? 
thanks. 

Jesse
On 11/15/2019 at 6:20 AM, Chris1 said:

Hi , I have a question about a vendor that ships to the US. I’m from Canada and wanted to ask about if I ordered from a vendor and got myself a PObox in the US , would let’s say USPS take my package/ mail and then deliver to my address in Canada? Is that the way it would work? 
thanks. 

Possibly. But what would be the advantage in going through customs twice? I don't think the USPS would give you a box in the States with an address in Canada, so you'd probably have to go through one of the private companies where they don't have the same restrictions on opening your box or your mail. Then you'd encounter the same issue DoomKitty mentioned where you rent a box in another country and suddenly start getting parcels from a third country? I don't know....I'm spitballing, but this seems unwise all the way around. You might be better off with a remailer in the US or finding a vendor who will ship to Canada.

• Like 1