Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

SpriteHamster

New rules on USPS "anonymous mail" take effect today. READ THIS, TELL YOUR VENDORS!

CALICARTS

Just wanted to add that as far as I know private companies such as F3d3x and UPS can rip open any package they feel is suspect.  USPS is far safer because they would need probable cause and a judges order to open anything,  Im sure everyone knows this but just wanted to put in my 2 cents....better safe than sorry

takingiteasy

really? that is very interesting! thanks. 

Nitetrain

I’ve noticed some vendors don’t like giving tracking #’s unless the magazines don’t arrive in a reasonable amount of time, which is usually predictable barring weather, customs etc. And the usps informed tracking , which provides email updates whenever your mag. moves to its next facility is now sparse on details. It used to be like following bread crumbs and now it’s kinda like chasing a paper cup down the highway in a strong wind!

I’m personally okay with a later tracking # with vendors I know and trust,  but not so much when testing new waters. It can be a touchy situation if the donations’ been sent and then “crickets”,   but also slamming a vendor daily with tracking requests is irritating to vendors. At the end of the day a tracking # provided as soon as reasonably possible gives me peace of mind and then I feel no need to keep pestering the publisher. Just my 2 cents. Thanks everyone. Great topic.

Edited by Nitetrain

Smith RC
USPS is not safe recently. So we have changed the express delivery.