Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
Contressa

Burnt bridges

veggieragz

@Contressa Im so happy you were able to do this and that you feel happy about the results! You’re really brave. I’ve been in a similar situation due to my consistent drug use(addictions at times) and the fact that my family is hyper religious in a church in which use of any substance (including alcohol and nicotine) is totally forbidden. The church is actually a cult but for whatever reason mainstream media has been persuaded to portray them as quirky oddballs despite their rampant homophobia, sexism, racism, etc  

Regardless, I’ve gone years without talking to them because I assumed they assumed the worst, and turns out they usually do, and I hate that, but it certainly was a huge relief when I initiated contact and have at least established a communicative relationship with them . 

anyway, that is very kind of you to reach out. I’m so sorry so many won’t accept your honest apology. Whatever damage you may have caused them personally i think it’s grimy of them to decline honest apologies and just so sad that family can be unforgiving and judgmental especially in regard to something as delicate to navigate as drug dependency. 

Anyway thank you so much for sharing and congratulations on what sounds like a really healthy life progression. 
love to you! ❤️

• Like 1