Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
vizman

Hitting customs twice?

vizman

Hi,

My pack was coming from singapore to lower east coast. I had my pack arrive at JFK, delivery was scheduled and then the day before delivery date I receive notice that my pack is delayed. I check the next day when pack was scheduled to land, and it shows inbound into customs once again, but now after landing in Jamaica, NY with notice inbound into customs. I've never had a pack land in customs twice, or ever landing in customs after arriving to Jamaica, NY. Any experience with this scenario or perhaps any ideas?

Edited by vizman

rani.g

never heard of two trips thru customs personally... maybe a bad scan or it got sorted onto the wrong truck? i'd try to chill for a few days if it were me and then check again. it can be stressful trying to watch a pack with squirrely behavior too closely. 

vizman
On 9/17/2019 at 11:13 AM, rani.g said:

never heard of two trips thru customs personally... maybe a bad scan or it got sorted onto the wrong truck? i'd try to chill for a few days if it were me and then check again. it can be stressful trying to watch a pack with squirrely behavior too closely. 

I have been tracking it, once or twice a day. 

It is very odd, that’s why I wondered if this had happened to anyone at what was the outcome. This is what it looks like 

Tracking History

Inbound Into Customs,

September XX, 2019

In Transit to Next Facility,

September XX, 2019
3:59 pm

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility,
JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER 

Inbound Into Customs,

September XX, 2019
11:17 am

Processed Through Facility,
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

DoomKitty
11 minutes ago, vizman said:

I have been tracking it, once or twice a day. 

It is very odd, that’s why I wondered if this had happened to anyone at what was the outcome. This is what it looks like 

Tracking History

Inbound Into Customs,

September XX, 2019

In Transit to Next Facility,

September XX, 2019
3:59 pm

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility,
JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER 

Inbound Into Customs,

September XX, 2019
11:17 am

Processed Through Facility,
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

That to me just looks like it just got moved around and finally actually got to customs when it hit ISC NEW YORK. I don't think its went through twice....

Halor

That's normal for the centers who are good at fully scanning. 

One shows "Hey we got it" 

Other shows "hey we're done fucking with your shit you'll have it soon homie" 

vizman
On 9/18/2019 at 5:39 PM, DoomKitty said:

That to me just looks like it just got moved around and finally actually got to customs when it hit ISC NEW YORK. I don't think its went through twice....

It passed JFK passing customs and then landed in Jamaica. Delivery was scheduled for Monday. After Jamaica it was in transition to its destination with date to be delivered. Somehow after a couple days it went back to Jamaica and back into customs. Still inbound into customs so it’s been about a week delayed (since scheduled delivery date)