Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

takingiteasy

Gabapetina's true effect on opiod withdrawal

takingiteasy
2 hours ago, Contressa said:

My wife and I were taking 800mg gaba and it gave us no noticeable relief at all. I had read that it was supposed to help immensely, but it did absolutely nothing for us. Did you find it helpful?

Really? That's utterly surprising. My wife takes 100mg and says it locks her in bed. Do you have pharma grade quality? There also is pregaba and some other stuff, of which I don't know anything. Mine comes from the doc.
U taking it for chronic pain or op8 withdrawal? 
My brain is resistant to highest dosages of benzos, barbiturates, or morph, including booze, and I can stay awake when everybody else is dead out snoring. Extreme insomniac here, in fact I almost NEVER, in 30 years of using slept without allowing myself todo so and being confi and all. Perhaps twice and then only for an hour. Never woke up in my shoes in bed or such.
800mg Gaba every six hours, get me to sleep 24 hour straight, a miracle for me.

Though everybody is different, but your wife AND you getting no effect from 800mg seems suspicious of the quality you get. 800mg is powerful. Try staggering, as some recommended. 

condor3316

If gabapentin works for you that's great and I'd stick with that and the bupe and when the time comes Imodium.  And  prepare for the shakes and profuse sweating which usually occurs when you d/c opiates.  If I had to go through that again (withdrawals from opiates) I would try (and I have no proof that this would 'work' or 'help') eating some magic truffles to see if psilocybin might help the mind in terms of easing the body's withdrawals.  But again, this is something I might try just to see if it does anything.  Kinda, sorta along the lines of taking LSD for alcoholism (Richard Burton).  Hoping for the best for you.

Edited by condor3316

Contressa
1 hour ago, takingiteasy said:

Really? That's utterly surprising. My wife takes 100mg and says it locks her in bed. Do you have pharma grade quality? There also is pregaba and some other stuff, of which I don't know anything. Mine comes from the doc.
U taking it for chronic pain or op8 withdrawal? 
My brain is resistant to highest dosages of benzos, barbiturates, or morph, including booze, and I can stay awake when everybody else is dead out snoring. Extreme insomniac here, in fact I almost NEVER, in 30 years of using slept without allowing myself todo so and being confi and all. Perhaps twice and then only for an hour. Never woke up in my shoes in bed or such.
800mg Gaba every six hours, get me to sleep 24 hour straight, a miracle for me.

Though everybody is different, but your wife AND you getting no effect from 800mg seems suspicious of the quality you get. 800mg is powerful. Try staggering, as some recommended. 

We were taking it from a family member so I know it was coming straight from an American pharmacy. We were kicking a several year run of f3nt abuse, we were using it every few hours for a very, very long time. We’d have to wake up in the middle of the night and dose so we didn’t start getting sick. There was some morphine and similar substances mixed in there, but mainly f3nt. Was extremely disappointed after reading the glowing reviews everyone else seemed to have lol

takingiteasy

Sorry for the put-down. Ftanyl is a tough customer to get rid off. Perhaps my usage was less radical that yours (extended release, patches, mix with other o8p) and gaba was strong enough for me.

Wish you strength. 

Olart Pharma

@SoCal2020 Become a Sponsor Member I can help you with what you need to get your testosterone on the level. It’s not just testosterone. I need to know your general health like basic lipid panel, thyroid function, pituitary gland function, as well as  E2 level prior starting HRT/TRT. I don’t know how many physicians we have here (I am one 😁)  if you need help with Exogenous Testosterone, I can write down entire program for you. You will learn about hCG, Cebergoline; the importance of keeping your Estradiol in the needed HEALTHY range :NOT 0 NOT 90. It’s a process, but your personal life, your mood, your bone density, depression and anxiety, cardiovascular disorders all these and many other issues can come from LOW T. 

Olart Pharma

@takingiteasy what relief are you looking for? Get a doctor consult either in person or Online. If you taking Neurontin for Piriformis Syndrom than sure it won’t help, but it’s extremely effective for fibromyalgia and diabetic neuropathy. Ultimately, pain relief is all about decreasing neuroinflamation and promoting neurogenesis. Want to know more contact me.