Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Alana44

Yellow Di@zepam help

Alana44

I received some yellow di@zepam with 5 on one side and scored on the other from Thailand. I tested them with Benzos EZTest, and the liquid is supposed to turn orange, but it stayed yellow until 24 hours when it finally turned orange. The chart says that yellow is Nitrazepam I’ve tested three other brands of di@zepam and they’ve all turned orange immediately. Is anyone familiar with these?

Thanks!

KAL

Hmm again some garbage from Thailand

• Like 1

DoomKitty

Not familiar with those, but from your test results and pill description they do sound like fake presses, most likely containing some sort of cheap RC b3nz0 (at best).  I would be wary! Stay safe!!

• Like 1

Alana44

Thank you for your responses and advice. I’m afraid to try them, so I suppose I won’t. Thankfully I’m having luck with a few other vendors. 

• Like 1

DoomKitty
43 minutes ago, Alana44 said:

Thank you for your responses and advice. I’m afraid to try them, so I suppose I won’t. Thankfully I’m having luck with a few other vendors. 

Glad you're having luck elsewhere and also glad you're being cautious!

• Like 1

Conceited
4 hours ago, DoomKitty said:

Not familiar with those, but from your test results and pill description they do sound like fake presses, most likely containing some sort of cheap RC b3nz0 (at best).  I would be wary! Stay safe!!

That would be ruthless if a vendor was doing that putting a rc benzo in tab that's meant to be pharmaceutical grade. You think you're getting diaz but really you're getting clam for example. Better have some test kit if you're getting from a new source. Suppose it could happen to the best vendors when they re up.

• Like 1

Alana44

Yes, these were sold as Thai hospital grade, but since they tested as Nitrazepam I don’t think i’ll risk trying them. I’d never even heard of that med other than it being listed on the test.

Conceited
1 minute ago, Alana44 said:

Yes, these were sold as Thai hospital grade, but since they tested as Nitrazepam I don’t think i’ll risk trying them. I’d never even heard of that med other than it being listed on the test.

Nitr@z3p@m is nice. People use it for insomnia or anxiety. But you didn't ask for it and understand your trepidation.

• Like 2

DoomKitty
3 minutes ago, Alana44 said:

Oh i mis-read that and thought you said Nitr@zol@m, which is an RC chemically similar to Kl0ns that feels similar to V@ls.  I'm not familiar with N1traz3pam, but either way if they were V@ls they should have reacted accordingly. 

• Like 1

Conceited

Nitr@z3p@m is 10mg same as 10mg diaz when yellow diaz is 5mg.  Also Nitr@z3p@m has a massive half-life difference to diaz.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alana44

Thank you all for your help. Maybe I’ll try half of one and see what happens. Good to know about the half life!

Smithtaint

I have bad sleeping patterns, and people have told me to take the N@traz ,but thought if Xanies dont help then no point trying others. Atleast you did test them... I've had meds from all over but would never touch any from the land of Thia.

• Like 1

Hammerblow

Nipams are one of my favourite benzo’s old school used more as a sleep aid that a relaxant but enjoyable at the right dose. I’d still be wary when they are clear pressed pills I hope you tested a few and atleast got a consistent result

Rx

• Like 1

Alana44

Well that’s good to know since I only take benzos for sleep. It just makes me nervous to experiment and risk a bad reaction or no reaction. I haven’t tried them yet. And I worry too about where they came from. Wish I’d done more research, but at least I didn’t spend much. Since losing my source (Doc) I’m trying several vendors and have had some positive outcomes. Thanks to everyone for your help! So much to learn, and such nice people here!