Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Biskobro

Just a tip (temp.pm)

Biskobro

Many vendors are starting to like us using this as a way to place orders .It creates a link for a self destruction email .You can set a timer when you want the email to explode .To me it is for sure making me a little safer .Check it out its very easy to use .Here's a little about it .

Temp.PM (formely known as ParaNote) stands for Temporary Private Message. Temp.PM has a strong emphasis on privacy and security. It uses strong encryption, secure deletion and the message URLs are also protected against bruteforce attacks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tellme

Some of my contacts prefer privnote.com. Privnote also allows to set a timer for self-destructing messages, but by default a privnote.com message self-destructs after it was read. The message can only be opened once, which I think is a good idea for non-encrypted email communication: Just send the link to the privnote message and your communication stays private.

https://privnote.com/

DoomKitty

Temp.pm ALSO self-destructs upon reading like privnote does.  Both offer the exact same services.  There are numerous others at this point.  Remember: you are trusting the company to not be reading and storing messages after deletion and to not be keeping logs so use wisely!

• Like 1

tellme
2 hours ago, DoomKitty said:

Temp.pm ALSO self-destructs upon reading like privnote does.  Both offer the exact same services.  There are numerous others at this point.  Remember: you are trusting the company to not be reading and storing messages after deletion and to not be keeping logs so use wisely!

Thank you for the reminder, forgot about correcting the post here. As mentioned yesterday, temp.pm's UI had confused me.

• Like 1

porkandbeansboy

Would be nice to find an easy guide to using PGP that's the reason people got to use things like Temp.pm and like @DoomKitty said you got to trust them not to read it.

PGP Encryption failed to become to be more widely used due lack of easy to understand tutorials that were over-complicated to the average Computer use who knows nothing technical it takes a lot of effort to learn at least that's what it's like in my case.