Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

DaddyB

Lysergi... exit scamming?

petrichor

They were not only one of the few companies that would ship to the US, but they also (supposedly) stocked microdoses--which is what i was interested in. If permitted here, I would really appreciate any recs for other businesses--whether they offer micros or not

Casehead

Ordered 9/10

Recieved 9/30 shipped express

Stellar product. Too bad they're closed...

ThomasN

In the same boat I am....

"

Dated 12:03 pm August 30

Lysergi Store

Hi Thomas N,

Your Lysergi order has now been shipped.

If you selected a trackable service at checkout, your tracking number is n/a. Please track your order at www.canadapost.ca.

Please note that it often takes up to 4 working days for your tracking number to activate on Canada Post. If your tracking number does not work, do not email us until 5 working days has passed.

Once your order has left Canada it will be passed to your national postal service, you can then track it on the appropriate website (e.g USPS.com for USA).

If you selected Snail Mail at checkout you do not get a tracking number.

Thanks,

Lysergi Team

T-III
Posted (edited)

GOOD NEWS!!!! My Lysergi order from 9/14 just showed up today! It was totally unexpected - I had not heard a word from them and everyone said they scammed... But now - just a little over three weeks later - I get it. Package quality and stealth was top quality. Would definitely use lysergi again!

Edited by T-III

ThotisKnotholy

So I ordered on 9/16/19 and haven’t received anything yet. It’s almost been a month now so I’ve pretty much lost hope and most likely my money 

Rocco12

I placed a small order with them over 2 months ago with snail mail shipping and never received.  Emailed them several times with no response.  Surprised to hear some people are receiving.  

Mgd

They never scammed anyone, it amazes me how clueless people are when it comes to the postal system and customs.

BP29

I ordered 20 Sep, tracking "updated" to processing 23 Sep then stopped moving.

Called CanadaPost today to try get an update, they said they couldn't really do anything and to get hold of the vendor. When I pressed further asking if it meant that the package was lost or what had happened, the guy said that it meant that the vendor hadn't actually shipped it yet.

Wish I'd seen this thread and these suspicions before ordering, would have chosen another vendor! Would have saved the stress of not knowing if it's ever gonna arrive or not.

Had had 3 very positive experiences with this Lysergi previously.