Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

DaddyB

Lysergi... exit scamming?

Mgd

After they send it, they have no control over the postal system, so it doesnt suprise me they are not responding, anyone who is not receiving there mail blame customs, not the vendor.

LookingForRCs

@Mgd There are way too many people not receiving packs. If customs is catching all there packs it's Lysergi's fault, whether its shitty packaging or they're being profiled by customs. They should know when to switch packaging or carriers. 

But the amount of people missing packs and not getting LLs just screams exit scam to me. That coupled with the fact that they do not respond to emails makes this a pretty open and closed case. 

Kerflap

@Mgd see its hard to believe that everyone would get their package taken by customs with all of the other circumstances at play. They are close to closing, arnt responding to even give tracking # , and no one has reported with any success in with orders made in the month of April. Its all really sketchy. If it was just a couple I'd still be thinking what you are. Too many people onthis forum and elsewhere are reporting missing packages.

Kerflap

Welp. Thats it. At least they left us a warm hearted good bye after scamming us all.

Screenshot_2019-09-25-19-59-59.png

DaddyB
18 hours ago, Mgd said:

After they send it, they have no control over the postal system, so it doesnt suprise me they are not responding, anyone who is not receiving there mail blame customs, not the vendor.

Apparently, there was a customs seizure in August. Doesn't explain why my previous order didn't come in though.

petrichor

What do you know about the customs seizure? Like a lot of people I also did not receive my order, which was *shipped* on Aug 20th (just like many, many un-received orders...) If there truly was a customs issue at that time, it might explain why people received shipments posted before or after mid-August--just shitty timing on our part?

T-III

Goddamn just my fucking luck... was on the fence about Lysergy for months. So I finally manned up and ordered on 9/14. I immediately got the email with their BTC address - and payment instructions. One thing that worries me is I paid the exact required deposit amount - and didn’t add another 0.001 BTC (for possible fees, etc). Anyways - since then their site “attitude” seemed to be “Order... Wait... If you bug us before its 2 weeks late then we will ignore you”, etc. BUT - now that I think about it, I never got a “payment received”, and damn sure never got a “package shipped”. Fuck!! You guys think I’m totally screwed??

DaddyB

@T-III I'm pretty sure you're screwed. I would imagine they have a bot authorize payments, so if it's not at or above what they set, it isn't authorized.

Kerflap

@DaddyB now that you mention it, if thats the case... When i ordered my chems i was given a btc amount that was quite a bit cheaper than the listed price. Perhaps if they automate payments eith a bot as you said then because the ptc amount due was different than the listed price acrossed the site perhaps orders were never fully confirmed. Im just tossing the idea around though, i did actually get a "order shipped" on the site but thats gone now with the actual site itself

porkandbeansboy

The moment things got sketchy is when I decided I wouldn't ever 0rd3r from this V3nd0r. 

Avi950

I order mine over a month ago the company is closing down in scamming people on the way out Do not send them any money as they will keep it and send you nothing!

Biskobro
On 9/29/2019 at 4:28 AM, porkandbeansboy said:

The moment things got sketchy is when I decided I wouldn't ever 0rd3r from this V3nd0r. 

Yea they were good at one point but now seems shot down ....The story of my life ..lol

:)

Hazadardous1

Yep, i heard awhile back that their address had been flagged and all packages scanned as from them were being scrutinized. Almost ordered from them until I found this forum not long ago.

T-III

Any other good domestic sources?  I just want some micro size doses of 1P-LSD.

TerrenceWATownsend

I’ve been following this thread as I took the risk and purchased from them just before they shut. After reading, I’d written off the order. However, today all items purchased arrived. 12 days after ordering via snail mail to the western US. So, definitely not scammed