Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

domesticrc

New Domestic Benzo Vendor: domesticRC

domesticrc
Posted (edited)

Our website http://www.domesticrc.com exists - we just sold out of the product, but expect some of the popular rc benzos soon. It's hard to update everything at once while operating in an anonymous nature and recently being hospitalized. Any demand for Nitrazolam? It was a favorite of my machines, but I don't see much talk about it. Seemed functional and very anxyolitic at a low dose, so no need to abuse it.

EDIT: I will update the site / inventory tomorrow. I have to go somewhere else and use another computer.

Edited by domesticrc
EDIT: I will update the site / inventory tomorrow. I have to go somewhere else and use another computer.
  • Haha 1

Mgd

Why would you name yourself after a previous popular vendor(drc)? Sounds like a scam tactic, to try to get/fool customers by thinking you are/have anything to do with the previous vendor with the same name....and please dont insult our intelligence by telling us, you had no knowledge of DRC before picking your vendor name or that it is just a coincidence... im very skeptical.

• Like 1

LookingForRCs

This isn't DRC. At all. Scam scam scam. 

DoomKitty

good grief not even trying to be a clever scam.  please no one fall for this....

sweetmelissa589

I don't buy it either.. it's screaming scam!

Biskobro

Yea I was skeptical too of the name .He goes by TheDom on discords I mod.He did a sample run to be a  verified vendor and receive that roll.Samples went successful but after that some ppl still waiting on late orders. I'll update if ppl receive.... Thanks 

Biskobro

Ok I confirmed it with the Admin of the discords I mod Dom took off last week claiming to fill outstanding orders and he's done nothing .Deff a possible exit in my eyes .....

The Golden Horde
  • I imaged the hospital scenes in telenovelas when I read this. A good scam should be simple and make sense. It's important to sound like you know what you're talking about. 

domesticrc

Hey I'm neither the old vendor or the one described in the forums above. I'm waiting on some boxes but I do have the product (Etizolam). It was just a catchy url I'm not going to rebrand. Orders will go out on Monday. Thanks for the patience everyone.

Biskobro
Posted (edited)

@everyone @domesticrc
The_Dom intends to make everyone whole again.  Contact him or me with proof of accepted order email and proof of payment.  He is restocking before he can take care of everyone but intends to.

Posted on Discord from TheDom

Edited by Biskobro

domesticrc
Posted (edited)

Here's some I'm working on. Difference in size as the site reflects. Left one is complete. The other 3 need the PG solution. Will hopefully get the boxes by Monday and ship that same day, depending on when I get them. I'm real, sorry for choosing a similar domain name. I just thought it was appropriate. I will update the site asap, but these are 150mg, comes with harm reduction syringe. Looks like my site was suspended, great.

Well if you need anything I'm here. $60 each, that's 150mg for $60. Free shipping. Email researchdomestic@protonmail.com but don't be afraid to ask questions publicly.

Flualprazolam or Clonazolam to come. Your choice. :) I made a discord channel, feel free to ask questions.

meta2.jpg

Edited by domesticrc
  • Sad 1

sweetmelissa589

@domesticrc  If anyone can vouch for him and is receiving their pack@ges, I'd be interested in some cl@m..  What p@yment methods do you take besides btc?

Biskobro
43 minutes ago, sweetmelissa589 said:

@domesticrc  If anyone can vouch for him and is receiving their pack@ges, I'd be interested in some cl@m..  What p@yment methods do you take besides btc?

He has back orders owed to ppl that need to be filled .I would hold off till he makes things right again.If you need domestic rn PM ......