Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

vitruviusbeard

BITCOIN ADVICE

FlyAway
2 hours ago, Stas56 said:

@FlyAway

Fly, gave it a try and transferred some from Electrum. Don;t like having to use full seed to login 1st step.

Other than that, like what I see with the strong mixer like you said.

One thing I don't see for a send is a setting for fees, like Electrum - want fast and not held up in the blockchain. Wondering about that if I do a send to a vendor

Also no mobile app but no big deal.

Thanks

@Stas56 Yeah there are a couple inconveniences but you can disable two factor authentication and if you have two wallets inside of it, delete one and I think it goes back to just a password. Having more than one wallet makes it harder to log in. I'm still playing around with it but I like it. I think it uses a default fee when transferring but I didn't notice any delay in them. Here's a FAQ https://rahakott.io/pages/faq#tos

Edited by FlyAway

Conceited

@Uni2016 try a test run with the minimum amount of BC you can send. Instead of risking the lot

Uni2016

@Conceited Thank u for the response.  It didn’t occur to me to try that (because I read there was a ‘maximum’ per day but not a minimum).

I will be thrilled if I finally master BTC:).  Thanks again.  Have a good day

Uni2016

@Conceited Could u help me?  I set up an account with Cmama and was approved for Level 1.  Tried to buy BTC but the transaction failed.  I have the money on my debit card.  Cmama said maybe it was 3D Authentication failed.  My card does not have 3D.

Do u have any idea what on earth I’m doing wrong?

THANKS in advance for any advice.  Apologies if this is stupidly obvious.

DoomKitty
1 hour ago, Uni2016 said:

@Conceited Could u help me?  I set up an account with Cmama and was approved for Level 1.  Tried to buy BTC but the transaction failed.  I have the money on my debit card.  Cmama said maybe it was 3D Authentication failed.  My card does not have 3D.

Do u have any idea what on earth I’m doing wrong?

THANKS in advance for any advice.  Apologies if this is stupidly obvious.

Not sure if this is the issue, but sometimes cards will deny the payment because its going to a different country and so gets flagged.  In which case you have to call your card issuer and verify that you want to make that purchase.

Uni2016

@DoomKitty Thank you greatly for the advice.  Didn’t know that.  Will try to call the card co and see if it helps.  I have been trying to pay Strl for 10 days, and it’s beyond frustrating.

Much appreciated

Conceited

@Uni2016 I will agree with doomkitty. Or try another exchange.

Uni2016

@DoomKitty I called the debit card company.  They said Mastercard stopped the transaction due to their Fraud Policy (Bitcoin and online gambling).  I said to allow the transaction.  They said there was nothing they could do.

Tried to also set up Cashapp, but the site said my debit card was not supported.

Do u know of any way around this?  I have genuinely tried all I can to figure this out, and it’s not working.  I am at a loss, as to what to do now.

If u have any advice or suggestions, I would be very grateful.  Thanks

DoomKitty
5 minutes ago, Uni2016 said:

@DoomKitty I called the debit card company.  They said Mastercard stopped the transaction due to their Fraud Policy (Bitcoin and online gambling).  I said to allow the transaction.  They said there was nothing they could do.

Tried to also set up Cashapp, but the site said my debit card was not supported.

Do u know of any way around this?  I have genuinely tried all I can to figure this out, and it’s not working.  I am at a loss, as to what to do now.

Its definitely not a mastercard thing as ive used one plenty of times b4.  Most likely its your banks policy.  Many banks wont allow bitcoin purchases.  The easiest way (for a beginner) would be to open another bank account at a more well known place and just use that one for your btc.  A bit of a hassle at first but doable if you are going to be using btc a lot.  Would be especially easy if both banks supported Zelle as you could freely and quickly transfer money between accounts and then buy bitcoin.  Im not sure, but its worth seeing if CashApp will accept prepaid cards, as that would be an easy route as well.   I would suggest buying them in person, but if you are new you will most likely get ripped off.  Another option is a bitcoin atm, but they charge ASTRONOMICAL fees.  Again, for long term and ease having an account at a bank that allows bitcoin purchasing would be my first choice.  Lmk if you have any other questions i may be able to help with.  And im sure others have more options as well! good luck!

DoomKitty
1 minute ago, DoomKitty said:

Its definitely not a mastercard thing as ive used one plenty of times b4.  Most likely its your banks policy.  Many banks wont allow bitcoin purchases.  The easiest way (for a beginner) would be to open another bank account at a more well known place and just use that one for your btc.  A bit of a hassle at first but doable if you are going to be using btc a lot.  Would be especially easy if both banks supported Zelle as you could freely and quickly transfer money between accounts and then buy bitcoin.  Im not sure, but its worth seeing if CashApp will accept prepaid cards, as that would be an easy route as well.   I would suggest buying bitcoin in person, but if you are new you will most likely get ripped off.  Another option is a bitcoin atm, but they charge ASTRONOMICAL fees.  Again, for long term and ease having an account at a bank that allows bitcoin purchasing would be my first choice.  Lmk if you have any other questions i may be able to help with.  And im sure others have more options as well! good luck!

Conceited
3 hours ago, Uni2016 said:

When you called did you say it was for BC? If you did that's where you went wrong. Any decent BC vendor will tell you that. Try paxfull or local bit. Jump through the hoops the vendor tells you to. When you come to the online banking bit follow the instructions the vendor tells you. Normally its ad a new payee, put in the reference they give you and amount you got to pay, then send. As soon as you did that the vendor releases BC. Its that simple

Uni2016

@DoomKitty @Conceited First, I would like to THANK U for helping.

Yes, I am brand new to BTC.  I did tell the Debit Card Co that it was for a BTC purchase:/  

I also tried to understand Paxful.  Searched there requesting the use of PayPal.  To the best of my understanding, it will cost, at least, another $50 fee to buy BTC from diff people.  I also do not want to meet people in person nor get ripped off bc I’m clueless.

I am on disability, due to a rare incurable nerve disease.  My money is put on a card, which doesn’t have a physical bank to visit.  I have uploaded documents, pics, DL info, etc., trying to buy BTC to pay Strl. One place wanted me to enter my SocSec number.  None of this feels anonymous or really safe to me.

Have never had so much trouble trying to pay or send money.

Do u have any idea if there is another way to pay Strl w/o using BTC.  I used SMoney for all my orders previously, but that is no longer an option.

Thanks again for ur patience and assistance.  Sorry for the ignorance.

• Sad 1

Conceited
11 hours ago, Uni2016 said:

@DoomKitty @Conceited First, I would like to THANK U for helping.

Yes, I am brand new to BTC.  I did tell the Debit Card Co that it was for a BTC purchase:/  

I also tried to understand Paxful.  Searched there requesting the use of PayPal.  To the best of my understanding, it will cost, at least, another $50 fee to buy BTC from diff people.  I also do not want to meet people in person nor get ripped off bc I’m clueless.

I am on disability, due to a rare incurable nerve disease.  My money is put on a card, which doesn’t have a physical bank to visit.  I have uploaded documents, pics, DL info, etc., trying to buy BTC to pay Strl. One place wanted me to enter my SocSec number.  None of this feels anonymous or really safe to me.

Have never had so much trouble trying to pay or send money.

Do u have any idea if there is another way to pay Strl w/o using BTC.  I used SMoney for all my orders previously, but that is no longer an option.

Thanks again for ur patience and assistance.  Sorry for the ignorance.

Don't you know anyone who you could buy stuff like food shopping , clothes etc for. Then they give you cash or transfer payment to another card for the amount you used?

sweetmelissa589

@Uni2016  I have the same problem as you.. on dis@bility and couldn't figure out how to buy with that card they give because it is not linked to any banks.  Also, I have severe social anxiety along with a slew of other things and so I don't have a smartphone to use an atm btc machine because I don't talk to anyone, so I just don't need a phone..  If you have a smartphone, that may be a good option for you.  You can googl3 local atm btc machin3s to see if you have any in your area...  They let you pay with cash.   Good luck...