Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

vitruviusbeard

BITCOIN HEADACHE RELIEF

2earls

I will definitely be directing members to this thread so thank you for taking the time to create it. Even with all the information already posted on how to buy bitcoins there are many people who still think it's rocket science. Your directions seem pretty easy to follow so I hope it will encourage members to give it a try.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

vitruviusbeard

@2earls Hey thanks :) This forum has been so helpful. I see  a lot of people still asking how to do it on a daily basis so I figured I post this just in case. 

• Like 1

DroneRacer

all i can do is laugh at this !! it DOES help to realize i wasnt the only one !!! lol lol

Idaknowbetter

Thanks! I’ve just joined, and have been as intimidated as hell by the whole bitcoin thing! Not new to the world, but def new to this one. But I’ve also been looking for you guys a long time.

So, I’m hopeful I can learn a new trick. Hope I don’t fuck it up too much!

• Like 1

vitruviusbeard
Posted (edited)

@Idaknowbetter Thanks, feel free to ask any more questions. It took me a long time to figure it out...because of all the misleading information. Good luck

Edited by vitruviusbeard

pixiechic

Took me a bit to warm up to the idea of btc but now I appreciate and prefer it :) Great post, very helpful info.

laramik

I agree, it can seem very daunting at first and I consider myself pretty tech-savvy. However, I think the original poster has hit the nail right on the head as well as the admins in their descriptions on how to get everything set up. I would use a computer as opposed to trying to do this all through a cell phone.  If you are forced to use a cell phone I would do it through my browser and make sure to select the option in your browser to request the desktop style of the webpage and I think that would make it easier to for anyone that's having troubles