Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Vickydog

Test kits

Vickydog

Many wise peeps here.¬† How do i tell if my vitamin Per&$0e*s are real, or if any adulterants are in magaxine,other than onine pictures.. What test strips are around? ūüėē

• Like 1

Roxyanne

@Vickydog  Some of the reagent kits are hard to differentiate between different opiates.   Like a Mecke reagent kit can detect opiates, but turns various shades of dark green in the presence of oxycodone, morphine, codeine...and heroin.   Some pressed pills are heroin, so the reagent tests are hard to determine those - especially for non chemists.   So, at the very minimum, always always have fentanyl test strips (dancesafe.org) on hand, and if negative for fent, cut it into quarters and inspect the hell out of it under a bright light.  Should be crisp, tightly packed, evenly distributed, not powdery, and coating is minimal (not thick and waxy);   You shoul be able to cut it in half with  "snap" and no loose powdery debris.    For a big order, to put your mind at ease, consider sending it to ecstasydata.org.   Check out this fake hydrocodone -  the quality of presses has gotten much better!  https://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=7521

• Like 2

Vickydog

@Roxyanne thank you. I was reading up on the reagents aswell. It just seems confusung. Niw, i have had some arrive powdery, as they were brokeen in transit.  A type of book on how to relax the muscles.  But, ive never tested anything just trusted it woyld all be ok.

• Like 2

Jesse

I second the recommendation for Dance Safe's fentanyl test strips. They're inexpensive, easy to use, and illicitly manufactured fentanyl is by far the most dangerous substance one is likely to encounter. The only downside to them is that, to use them, you need to crush up the pill, which can release a higher dose if the pill is an extended release formula. If it is, you might want to consider calling the test pill a wash and throwing it away rather than consuming it crushed up.

Stay safe out there!

• Like 3

Roxyanne

@Jesse  yes -  the heroin presses are prolific but they aren't killing people (its the fent);   And one can easily micro-dose a new pill to check for heroin:  Take a small amount (less than 1/4) wait 30 min.  Oral heroin is quickly and totally metabolized to morphine before it hits the bloodstream   - so it feels like a dirty/harsh morphine buzz and distinctly different from oxy and hydro. It clears the body fast ( is strong but euphoria is gone quickly);   Its hard on the stomach, has no "legs" and within an hour you feel a hangover effect.   I knew the first time I got one that it was NOT oxy (and was thankful I took a small dose bc it knocked me on my ass)

• Like 1

bdrc36
17 hours ago, Jesse said:

I second the recommendation for Dance Safe's fentanyl test strips. They're inexpensive, easy to use, and illicitly manufactured fentanyl is by far the most dangerous substance one is likely to encounter. The only downside to them is that, to use them, you need to crush up the pill, which can release a higher dose if the pill is an extended release formula. If it is, you might want to consider calling the test pill a wash and throwing it away rather than consuming it crushed up.

Stay safe out there!

100% this. I came across dance safe off of here. Worth investing in their reagent test kits/fent test strips. It saved my ass a few times using the test strips 

Edited by bdrc36
  • Like 1

Jesse
18 hours ago, Jesse said:

Stay safe out there!

I suppose I actually should amend this: For maximum safety, you should test every single bit of every single dose before taking it, which would obviously preclude throwing away the test dose. So if you have extended release, I guess you have to make a choice between either testing one dose and tossing it, or testing them all and then ingesting the crushed extended release tabs. Both present risks. Breaking an extended release pill can mean too high a dose all at once. On the other hand, hand-pressed pills rarely have consistent dosage---one pill might have no active ingredient and another pill nothing BUT active ingredient, so just testing one does not necessarily mean all the pills are safe.

It makes me SO ANGRY that it's come to this!! These drugs are quite safe when they're properly manufactured and regulated and when the patient is given accurate instructions. But we're not allowed to have that, so we're forced into these potentially dangerous situations. Fortunately, we have this group (I love you all and I WILL donate soon!), but still....nothing replicates the safety measures that we're not being allowed to use!

Stay safe and start low---you can always take more if you need it!

• Like 2