Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

J123fe

Has anyone ever done ketamine therapy for major depression. If so let me know your experiebce experience

vitruviusbeard
On 7/24/2019 at 3:14 AM, J123fe said:

Has anyone ever done ketamine therapy for major depression. If so let me know your experiebce experience

It is a VERY heavy sedative. The first time I tried it I could barley walk. It was all I could focus on to not fall over. I doubt that it will help with Depression. However, I have been on SSRI to help with my depression and it helps a little. The only thing that has actually helped my depression is tr@madol. For some reason it is invigorating. It stops any pain that always aided in making me feel terrible and it stimulates my mind and has an anti depressent built in. It is a miracle drug. I use between 50-100mg depending on how i feel. It is not addictive becuase if you take anymore then that you will feel like crap. It also seems to work the same no matter how often i use it. There seems to be no tolorence issues at all. 

myalias

There is loads of info on why ketamine works.  I haven’t had an infusion but have had extensive experience in self administration and I do know someone who has had it.  For people who have mood issues due to pain, or some other treatment resistant mood disorder, it can be the thing that gives you an opportunity to start building yourself back up after the pain and depression starts a cycling too hard.

They have lozenges and nasal sprays now even, as it is becoming more recognized for its benefits.

TimTomTok

I take it. The thing with this drug is that you build tolerance. I get the main effects during the first 2 days, but wait for the third to reduce tolerance. But you won't notice the tolerance  if you take it once a week in my experience. I have heard of someone who had the effects last an entire week, and she took it only weekly and still had tolerance build up.

The other thing is that even if you find ways to overcome the tolerance (you experience the distortions and almost don't know who you are while the ketamine is in -- which is how you know it works) -- the anti depressive aftereffects, for many, myself included, still fade. In the first few times, every time I went outside I could feel the city. The sound of the wind rustling the leaves in the trees had a feeling, so clear. Now it is hard to notice, in the background. But many drugs are like that when you start.

The anti depressant that was just released that is derived from ketamine has a totally different mode of action. Ketamine is in your system for 30-60 minutes only. All the effects are after is has left (it is a massive dose). The nasal spray stays in your blood continuously.