Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Josepagini

Hey Newbs! Don’t waste any more time, DONATE NOW! 😜

Josepagini

I just wanted to reach out to any newbies or guests on the fence about donating...Read or YouTube a bitcoin tutorial and donate NOW!! You’ll be amazed at the wealth of information and knowledge of the community here. I’m so very grateful to have found this plethora of helpful information and such a kind tight nit community of folks trying to help one another. Just remember to read, read, read for a good few days before asking questions because chances are your answer is here in the search bar above. That is all..Blaze On! Peace!🔥🏼🌞

• Like 1

Jesse

I would swear I read somewhere on here that we have to both donate AND post 500 times. But now I can't find it....is that true?  If I need to rack up 500 posts, I might as well wait to donate, because 500 posts is going to take me a while....

Toboso

You need not make 500 posts to access the sections for sponsors.  Just a small donation will get you there.  There is a VIP section for those with 500 posts but that's separate from becoming a sponsor to see the mexican, email sections, etc.

• Thanks 1