Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Synaps3

Looking for MXE or equivalent

Synaps3

Hi,

I am looking for MXE or equivalents. From my research it seems like O-PCE, 3-Meo-PCE, or 3-HO-PCP is the most similar. It is still not scheduled in the USA.

I tried so far MXP and 3-meo-PCP and they were not as good imo.

Does anyone stock any of these domestically?

Josepagini

I’m in the same boat as well? Natta...Hope we both find what we’re looking for! 

Deeplake1967

Same here. Loved MXE, tried 3 ho pcp last summer. You could hole off a high im dose but not as good. And I agree the 3 meo pcp and mxp weren't to great. Every once in awhile I come across sherm (pcp) from the hood and that's always good. Wish I could get my hands on anything lately with the luck I'm having...

tehodler

https://www.tgc-rc.com/ I have not tried them but they purport to offer MXE along with some other dissociatives I'm interested in. I attempted a small order but could not get MoneyGram or Western Union to accept a credit card payment using a well funded and legitimate Chase Visa card.

So I'll have to wait until I can obtain bitcoin which I can do and have done. It works fairly well but is a real time consuming pain to do through coinbase. Offering MXE makes the TGC website a little suspect as I understand MXE has been banned in China so how could this Hong Kong based vendor be offering it?

• Thanks 1

Josepagini

@tehodler Def keep us updated if you place an order. Thanks a ton for the helpful info!!! 😃

tehodler

I think I'm going to try therealrc.com in a few weeks when I get some BTC. The offering of MXE makes TGC a little suspect so I was hoping someone else would try them first, lol.

• Like 1

Vickydog
On 7/10/2019 at 9:08 PM, Deeplake1967 said:

Same here. Loved MXE, tried 3 ho pcp last summer. You could hole off a high im dose but not as good. And I agree the 3 meo pcp and mxp weren't to great. Every once in awhile I come across sherm (pcp) from the hood and that's always good. Wish I could get my hands on anything lately with the luck I'm having...

Hello and welcome!! Every member here has each other's back,as, of course, do themods...even though ive been sent to the wood shed a few times, back when i was a new member!! You know, i ,many,many years ago, lived in a VERY upscale resortiskand in South Carilina. I owned a second hone there for many yrs,till crzppy ex spouse got it in divorce!! Oh well,back on topic . Inlate 70s and early eighties ,this island was a real Art Vandalay "importer\exporter,of Cocaine. Not crack, as ,God rest her soul, "crack is whack" .  Course, i mean Whitney Houston. As Bobby would say, right before he whacked het: vHouston,we have a problem"..sorry,i am anti politically correct.S0ao, i was sitting on a popular sandbar id cruise my 36 foot, Grady White bow rider out to on weekends evenings, and low tide ( Of course,ha ha )so. My Reply was about dissociative magazine reads.  Well,,i let my boyfriend hand me a magazine titled " purple  micr@d+t"..well, after 15!minutes of reading,rain started. Worse yet? High tide was a coming knocking?!everyone knows sandbar do mot exist at high tide.  Every boat was loading up  or course. My brother and boyfriend started readying our departure.  Well. I was immobile..  Others in our group were repeatedly encouraging me to move. I tried to explain that if i moved ,at all,that i wouldnt know what to do next, then next, then where, what, how who ,i was so fteaked out by that mag, that i did not subscribe!!! My mind would move, but even then,it was Too FAST!! Body had chrcked put, as how and where eas i walking to ?

Funny memory. But ya wanna talj about textbook mind \body disconnect? Jeepers this was it!! Then , no sleep for around 30 hrs..sorry,so sorry, for this long response .also, i just "read" three e of Leslies treats.. Yikes!!! Love Leslie and i loved this olf memory. I wish i had the guts to read again,this subject material.

• Thanks 1

Synaps3

Therealrc just got 3-Meo-PCE back in stock and I think this is the closest to MXE because it's 3-meo-2-oxo-pce.

porkandbeansboy

People th3r3@lRC changed his Email to Pr0t0nm@il.com from Gmail.com and made it so without Registering the Page just has a Smoothie Homepage. I suspect it's due to being IME the last good and HUGE list of RC V3nd0rs that can't be beat. But RC Vendors are getting more and more scrutiny by the Law so try and type out his Website where people can't just Google it and find out Website unwanted individuals that is. 

That being said there is no real alternative to MXE just like any Drug they all have their own Unique Qualities. 

• Like 1

stinkteeth

DCK is supposedly coming at the end of the year/

fatherthyme

Anyone know know how to get an invite? Time to start stocking up. Feels like a big drought is right around the corner

Scilenny420
On 7/12/2019 at 1:29 PM, tehodler said:

I think I'm going to try therealrc.com in a few weeks when I get some BTC. The offering of MXE makes TGC a little suspect so I was hoping someone else would try them first, lol.

Alex @therealrc is the man!

DoomKitty
6 hours ago, fatherthyme said:

Anyone know know how to get an invite? Time to start stocking up. Feels like a big drought is right around the corner

I know people who have successfully emailed them asking for an invite....might wanna give that a try.  Also there is some VERY expensive MXE on the dnm from old stashes if yall wanna go that route but it is over-the-top pricey.....

juan.cantu12

@porkandbeansboy hey so have you ordered from here before is this website legit cuz i try and order from them but they only got the untracked mail shipping options to the usa is that a safe way because its the only way for usa shipping  

g-h-e-x-en
On 9/18/2019 at 1:06 AM, fatherthyme said:

I may have accountis pm i.

Pm me