Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Dickslapperman

Pranax Alps Reviews?

Dickslapperman

Hey guys anyone try these Pranax Alps I believe their made in Pakistan I can't find any reviews it's like their a ghost when it comes to finding quality 

Thanks,  Mr. Slapperman😊

Edited by Dickslapperman

blissopifree 2

@Dickslapperman I’ve not heard of the Pranax brand,just remember when it comes to Pakistani meds’ the quality can vary GREATLY.I,ve personally had great Xan and bunk from Pakistan I’d suggest you order a small amount first or better still ask for a paid sample.I know if your ordering from there it makes sense to order bigger because of delivery times/cheapness but I’d try before you buy as they say.

PS that’s the reason they don’t promote Pakistan sources here (quality/scam sites),there is one email only source although he uses a re-shipper for US customers and his products are of good quality.

Bliss.....

Edited by blissopifree 2

Cwake24

Ok so I got talked into buying like 250 of these from my vendor and it was not a good choice. Theres real pranax and fake. They basically use the same blister packaging though so its almost impossible to tell without just taking it. There are 2 versions I've seen, The real ones are light purple color in fact I'd say virtually identical to what an Upjohn 90 1mg xanax looks like. The ones I got were a much DARKER purple, tasted ansolutely horrific (beyond the already bitter, yet stilll enjoyable taste of alprazolam)

I got the DARK purple ones in blister packs, crunchy, and detected no alprazolam. No effect. IMO just fakes.

The supplier insists his pranax feedback is great so i may hae just gotten a bad shipment