Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

ogkushy

Etizolam Testing

ogkushy

5 minutes ago, Nirvanadone87 said:

we piss in a cup with a yellow lid and they fedex them to somewhere and they are dipstick tested there i beleive

those are exact kind just diff panel

not sent or nething

image.png

Nirvanadone87
4 minutes ago, ogkushy said:

those are exact kind just diff panel

not sent or nething

image.png

we get tested for fucking everything even alcohol its ether 13 or 15 pannel i got some print outs around here somewhere i could tell u exactly what we get tested for but im to lazy to look for the papers ares is just a plain clear plastic cup with our name an a lable on it they take yer temp with a temp gun and then put it right in a ziplock an stuffed into a fedex box the testing is done all off site

ogkushy

3 hours ago, Nirvanadone87 said:

we get tested for fucking everything even alcohol its ether 13 or 15 pannel i got some print outs around here somewhere i could tell u exactly what we get tested for but im to lazy to look for the papers ares is just a plain clear plastic cup with our name an a lable on it they take yer temp with a temp gun and then put it right in a ziplock an stuffed into a fedex box the testing is done all off site

https://www.americanscreeningcorp.com/images/ML 12000.897 Precision_DX_ Quick Cup OPI-2000 Rev A .pdf

Is exactly wat they do, but cross reactivity makes me nervous is all, i passed the dip stick technically but never kno

ogkushy
On 8/1/2019 at 11:30 PM, Nirvanadone87 said:

I might b going to areotek for a job this coming week, what about their tests, i should pass that no problem right

ogkushy

Trying to figure out if aerotek is lab or cup tests

Nirvanadone87
20 hours ago, ogkushy said:

Trying to figure out if aerotek is lab or cup tests

i would not risk it personally i never had a dip stick test or any test really etiz has not come up positive as a benzo on the tests i have bought off ebay to make sure i am clean before my REAL test always picked it up too and so has my methadone clinics tests like i said everytime i would have to prove it was false positive by gcms now i haven't done this in a few years some one on reddit said that sense etizolam has become more common that a gcms test now has the data to detect the chemical now when before i was just getting a false positive for "cross reactive substance" but they didnt know what cause its not in ther list of substances to look for