Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

ogkushy

Etizolam Testing

ogkushy
Posted (edited)

Anyone have personal experience with getting a cup test that includes benzos and had etiz in their system? Did you pass or fail? and what brand of test was it.

Thanks guys

Edited by ogkushy

sweetmelissa589

I go to a sub clinic and get a 12 pan3l I-cup instant test and always come up negative.  The highest I used before testing is 4mgs...  oh, and I use it daily too and never had any problems.  Hope this helps.

ogkushy
Posted (edited)

Interesting...I get precision dx brand by american screening... the icup and precision dx inserts are very similar, do u buy domestic us? i was going to get from a very reuputable vendor that just came back and was around for awhile. Im not sure exactly how they make the tests.  Flunitrazam's cutoff level on precision dx is >50000 ng/ml, while on icup its 2500 ng/ml, and triazolam on precision dx is 1000 ng/ml, while icup list it at 2500 ng/ml. What do they use that would b so different in determining a result from those?

Edited by ogkushy

Dickslapperman

I get urine screens through probation n my Done Clinic no issues but I believe the probation swabs are cheap Cuz I have been testing consistently for false amps they send it out nothing I was told some people will test falsely on amps thank god she don't do extra testing on my bzdz cause I got quite a few in not perscibed but I doubt if they did etizolam would show same with clinic unless it shows up on gas chromatography? 

ogkushy
11 minutes ago, Dickslapperman said:
11 minutes ago, Dickslapperman said:

I get urine screens through probation n my Done Clinic no issues but I believe the probation swabs are cheap Cuz I have been testing consistently for false amps they send it out nothing I was told some people will test falsely on amps thank god she don't do extra testing on my bzdz cause I got quite a few in not perscibed but I doubt if they did etizolam would show same with clinic unless it shows up on gas chromatography? 

Yea it seems that as long as purity is good, theres no reason why there wuld b failing for etiz, its just different metabolites then all US multi panel cups test for, I thnk im might chance it in couple weeks nad IF i do fail ask for a lab test bcz "I dont do nething"...u get swabs from ur po? or cups? and wat brand are they?

Dickslapperman
Posted (edited)

@ogkushy yeah swabs from p.o Cuz I can not piss with men rushing me so tried to off myself instead of jail & luckily I got to get swabs idk who make em how do I find out 

Purity I believe is on point

Edited by Dickslapperman

ogkushy

@Dickslapperman im not sure only ever had swab done once and wasnt from po was for a job, u get from domestic us? i have 2 vendors one just came back and very reputable but expensive other is new i just found here on pastebin, im pretty sure purity has alot to do w passing

Dickslapperman

@ogkushy Yeah but Etiz technically isn't a bzd so it won't show up