Jump to content

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

ogkushy

Etizolam Testing

Recommended Posts

ogkushy
Posted (edited)

Anyone have personal experience with getting a cup test that includes benzos and had etiz in their system? Did you pass or fail? and what brand of test was it.

Thanks guys

Edited by ogkushy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sweetmelissa589

I go to a sub clinic and get a 12 pan3l I-cup instant test and always come up negative.  The highest I used before testing is 4mgs...  oh, and I use it daily too and never had any problems.  Hope this helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ogkushy
Posted (edited)

Interesting...I get precision dx brand by american screening... the icup and precision dx inserts are very similar, do u buy domestic us? i was going to get from a very reuputable vendor that just came back and was around for awhile. Im not sure exactly how they make the tests.  Flunitrazam's cutoff level on precision dx is >50000 ng/ml, while on icup its 2500 ng/ml, and triazolam on precision dx is 1000 ng/ml, while icup list it at 2500 ng/ml. What do they use that would b so different in determining a result from those?

Edited by ogkushy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dickslapperman

I get urine screens through probation n my Done Clinic no issues but I believe the probation swabs are cheap Cuz I have been testing consistently for false amps they send it out nothing I was told some people will test falsely on amps thank god she don't do extra testing on my bzdz cause I got quite a few in not perscibed but I doubt if they did etizolam would show same with clinic unless it shows up on gas chromatography? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ogkushy
11 minutes ago, Dickslapperman said:
11 minutes ago, Dickslapperman said:

I get urine screens through probation n my Done Clinic no issues but I believe the probation swabs are cheap Cuz I have been testing consistently for false amps they send it out nothing I was told some people will test falsely on amps thank god she don't do extra testing on my bzdz cause I got quite a few in not perscibed but I doubt if they did etizolam would show same with clinic unless it shows up on gas chromatography? 

Yea it seems that as long as purity is good, theres no reason why there wuld b failing for etiz, its just different metabolites then all US multi panel cups test for, I thnk im might chance it in couple weeks nad IF i do fail ask for a lab test bcz "I dont do nething"...u get swabs from ur po? or cups? and wat brand are they?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dickslapperman
Posted (edited)

@ogkushy yeah swabs from p.o Cuz I can not piss with men rushing me so tried to off myself instead of jail & luckily I got to get swabs idk who make em how do I find out 

Purity I believe is on point

Edited by Dickslapperman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ogkushy

@Dickslapperman im not sure only ever had swab done once and wasnt from po was for a job, u get from domestic us? i have 2 vendors one just came back and very reputable but expensive other is new i just found here on pastebin, im pretty sure purity has alot to do w passing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dickslapperman

@ogkushy Yeah but Etiz technically isn't a bzd so it won't show up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nirvanadone87
Posted (edited)

at my methadone clinic it drops me dirty for benzos every time so then i challenge the drop an have a gcms test done for 20 dollars and it comes back as false positive cross reactive substance i dont know what kind of test they are doing the 1st time around they are sent out i only use intas or Etizest it even show a benzo level so there not just dip stick testing it because they wouldn't have a specific number level of benzos present its usually just above the cut off level on most tests 300ng or so i have been doing this for years and the clinic gets very suspicious about it i just dont take more than 1mg the day before i go to the clinic and drink alot of water and its enough to not show up then

Edited by Nirvanadone87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ogkushy
On 7/23/2019 at 10:52 AM, Nirvanadone87 said:

at my methadone clinic it drops me dirty for benzos every time so then i challenge the drop an have a gcms test done for 20 dollars and it comes back as false positive cross reactive substance i dont know what kind of test they are doing the 1st time around they are sent out i only use intas or Etizest it even show a benzo level so there not just dip stick testing it because they wouldn't have a specific number level of benzos present its usually just above the cut off level on most tests 300ng or so i have been doing this for years and the clinic gets very suspicious about it i just dont take more than 1mg the day before i go to the clinic and drink alot of water and its enough to not show up then

Not sure at all what kind though? Some kind of cup or just dip sticks? And wat panel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ogkushy

So here is results from 4-6mg of etiz soltuion a day with not drinking alot of water. fresh morning pee. Very faint but counts as pass correct? Probation isnt going to waste time sending it in if its there?

 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.14e6c8e2dc67cdc06d1bf8ed61a07df6.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ogkushy
Posted (edited)
On 7/8/2019 at 2:08 PM, sweetmelissa589 said:

I go to a sub clinic and get a 12 pan3l I-cup instant test and always come up negative.  The highest I used before testing is 4mgs...  oh, and I use it daily too and never had any problems.  Hope this helps.

 

 

On 7/9/2019 at 5:22 AM, Dickslapperman said:

Yeah but Etiz technically isn't a bzd so it won't show up 

Is this ok? im sure if i slugged more water would b much better to? this was extreme case

Edited by ogkushy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sweetmelissa589

@ogkushy   I would lower your etiz intake for like 4 days before getting tested and drink a lot of water, but not too much the day of test because if your urine is too diluted, than I believe it could count as a positive.  I read that dip stick style test could test positiv3 for etiz, but I take the instant urine cup test and they come up clean.  Do you know what kind of test you have to take?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ogkushy
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, sweetmelissa589 said:

@ogkushy   I would lower your etiz intake for like 4 days before getting tested and drink a lot of water, but not too much the day of test because if your urine is too diluted, than I believe it could count as a positive.  I read that dip stick style test could test positiv3 for etiz, but I take the instant urine cup test and they come up clean.  Do you know what kind of test you have to take?

i actually messaged the company and they said it was negative, no matter how faint, everyone metabolizes it differently and this donor just could have it metabolized alil different, it was tehre it was just hard to see in the orangish light

 

edit: precision DX cup tests, i just tested them on these dipsticks cuz they were alot cheaper, it still should have the same manufacturer as the cup style...they very similar to icup

Edited by ogkushy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nirvanadone87
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, ogkushy said:

Not sure at all what kind though? Some kind of cup or just dip sticks? And wat panel?

we piss in a cup with a yellow lid and they fedex them to somewhere and they are dipstick tested there i beleive

Edited by Nirvanadone87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...