Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
Synaps3

Hi - maybe starting a vintage RC?

Synaps3

Hi,

I am a new member and I may eventually become a vendor, but I'm not sure yet. What I would be offering is completely different than most RC vendors. I would be offering vintage pharma RCs i.e. old chemicals from the 1930s to 1970s that are unregulated and no longer available or analogs of these chems. I'd like to get an idea if there is any interest in this. My chems would not be super cheap as I may be the only person on the planet stocking them. I will probably start with only a small select few because it's not easy.

What would you folks be interested in?

I'm thinking:

Methaqualone analogs

Barbiturate analogs - maybe a bad idea?

Carbamates

My personal feeling is that benzos have dominated the modern market and are pretty much the only sedatives you can buy. There are some old ones that are unregulated and which have a much better effect than benzos. Some of these have a danger associated with them, but the carbamates do not. They are primarily what would be offered.

mark6699331

THis post a bit old, but my vote for Qua343##ude##s anytime. Or old sec#$on#al, two in all, or any stuff

you read about. I used to read abstract journals as a double che m and physics major and came across ALL KINDS
of 1950's to 70's stuff alot not even reg u lated but awesome missed or passed by wayside.

Roxyanne

@Synaps3 mmm vintage pharms, only one thing comes to mind tho:  get us some Paregoric please 😁

paregoric.jpg

Edited by Roxyanne
pic