Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

emersonredux

Purple Ghost Chemicals New Site

emersonredux
Posted (edited)

Ok I took chance and ordered from them with the website. I took a chance and orded a product hopefully it ships and I get it and hopefully they are the same people. Anyone else please report if they get tracking or some kind of order confirmation/

http://bit.do/pgchemicals source was given from another member.

Edited by emersonredux

emersonredux

They have replied so idk hopefully they ship out my order here goes notining

aerelite

Have bought from them before, but never the new website. I do hope it is the same people. Will also place an order.

emersonredux
Posted (edited)

@aereliteA member(I don't know if I am allowed to link to that thread but you can find it easily) on the blacklisted thread of this vendor on this forum claimed they found out there new site. So I am skeptical but will update once I get something or nothing.

Edited by emersonredux

Privatestock

They link to the same pgp key, which leads me to believe it's the same people. However, I have yet to receive a response to my follow-up from an unfilled order. Even a potential "place a new order and we'll make it up" bait-and-switch would have been less sketchy than avoiding prior customers altogether.

I'll update if I get a reply, but I can't recommend the new site right now.

LookingForRCs

@Privatestock I agree.  

I still haven't received my package or my money back from their first dissapearing act before this one.  

Tread careful with this one. 

Mriscoll

I placed an order with them Friday.   Received confirmation of payment Saturday.  I'll let everyone know if I get a tracking number.

I hope it's the same people.  I've made lots of orders with them in the past and always received my order.  That said, the delivery time has varied massively from order to order.  Once I got my order in the mail and THEN I got my tracking number for it afterwords.  My guess from dealing with them for a long time now is that they'll get backed up and then will shut down their site until they get all the orders out.   If it's the same people then that's awesome since  I love PCG.  You'll just need some patience if you want to go through them.  

automagic

NEP is steep 

emersonredux
Posted (edited)

Yea the old PGC site took around 7 days to ship out your order, I did not mind as there pretty much the only domestic stim vendor around.

Will update if I get anything. Hopefully this is not a scam.

Edited by emersonredux
  • Like 1

Mriscoll

Just wanted to share an update.   

I received a tracking number this morning!  I'll post another comment when it arrives but if this is other people pretending to be PCG they are going to great lengths to keep up the illusion.

huntermc

Well it looks like I should be able to provide an update today. Ordered last Tuesday. Got tracking number a couple days later but it didn't start updating until this week.

251192688_Trk-Copy.thumb.jpg.1ff74f31ca05ce2abca661fdd20e7056.jpg

Mriscoll

That's good to see. 

I got tracking Tuesday but it still says "Pre-shipment, awaiting item."   For the past three days.  USPS can be really frustrating at times. 

Mriscoll

This is what my tracking has said since I got the tracking number one Tuesday.  I emailed PCG about it but no reply so far.

I don't know if this is the right thread to ask this in but does anyone know what I can do?  I called usps and stayed on hold for an hour for them to tell me they can't do anything about it sense they have no record of receiving the package and It's up for the sender to get a hold of them.

PCG Tracking1.jpg

bigobug

There's not much you can do other than keep "reminding" PG that your order hasn't been shipped out yet. The pre-shipment status means the sender created the shipping label (printed it at home or office) using the USPS site but has not actually dropped off the package at the post office yet. There's nothing more USPS can do or tell you because they don't physically have the item yet. It seems that PC generates the labels & then drops off the completed packages in lots of a certain amount before moving on to the next group of orders. That's just a SWAG but consistent with their shipping patterns as well as some other vendors that work that way.

• Like 1

huntermc

My order was in pre-shipment for almost a week.