Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
Webistics

Hello from Northern California

Webistics

30, male, here for a deeper understanding about the hidden world of RC drugs, and of course, a reliable vendor.

I currently take, daily:

Kratom (30g+), Dexedrine, and a small amount of alcohol. I work in an intense sales environment, so moderating pressure is a must.

In treatment for ADHD, Depression and Anxiety. Currently in the process of finding an antidepressant that suits me, and am also prescribed a tiny amount of klonopin every month. 

Life is rough, but also beautiful. Shoutout to everyone looking for a little peace of mind.

badback

Welcome. I’m new here too. Love Kratom also but sometimes it makes me throw up. I never know how that stuff will hit me unfortunately but when it works, it works great! 

Ipon

@Webistics Welcome to the community and like you said I hope we get  "a little peace of mind."

• Thanks 1

Folyhucker69

Welcome brotheer also an east cost 30 m but more of a stim and PED guy myself!

BiggestGofAll

Age, gender, general location on a website designed to track and log all of your information & activity... might as well post our SS# and meet up. 

never2many
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 6:23 PM, Webistics said:

30, male, here for a deeper understanding about the hidden world of RC drugs, and of course, a reliable vendor.

I currently take, daily:

Kratom (30g+), Dexedrine, and a small amount of alcohol. I work in an intense sales environment, so moderating pressure is a must.

In treatment for ADHD, Depression and Anxiety. Currently in the process of finding an antidepressant that suits me, and am also prescribed a tiny amount of klonopin every month. 

Life is rough, but also beautiful. Shoutout to everyone looking for a little peace of mind.

Welcome! We are happy to have you!