Jump to content

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

2earls

Security measures

Recommended Posts

SleepyMonkey
11 hours ago, automagic said:

Started with safe-mail still use and proton. Most vpns are a scam to steal bandwidth from you. If you’re not a seller and are ordering personal don’t worry about it imo.

I call BS. I can see Amazon purchases and other purchases where I wasn’t using a VPN.

There are ZERO transactions when I was using one. Even if you’re ordering for “personal use” it’s still very illegal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuroMeds
40 minutes ago, SleepyMonkey said:

I call BS. I can see Amazon purchases and other purchases where I wasn’t using a VPN.

There are ZERO transactions when I was using one. Even if you’re ordering for “personal use” it’s still very illegal.

LOL...that's because It's data on their server...but sign into amazon from....Poland...see if you don't get a text from Amazon...Why I wonder?? oh ya..Your IP is foreign..But conversely...I can bypass any firewall, in any country, and honestly as it turns on automatically for cell and computer...its so simple..and it even has a kill switch for torrenting...or weird shit..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SleepyMonkey
2 hours ago, EuroMeds said:

LOL...that's because It's data on their server...but sign into amazon from....Poland...see if you don't get a text from Amazon...Why I wonder?? oh ya..Your IP is foreign..But conversely...I can bypass any firewall, in any country, and honestly as it turns on automatically for cell and computer...its so simple..and it even has a kill switch for torrenting...or weird shit..

It’s not just Amazon. It’s even purchase I’ve ever made from that computer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuroMeds

@SleepyMonkey I am not sure you know what a VPN does..and what it does not do...It just hides your actual physical location, and how sites collect data and what data they can see...a shield more or less..

 

Now, we all have tracking chips next to our balls AKA our phone...but It seems the understanding on VPNs was a bit off kilter..I hope that explanation makes more sense...I can login to my bank account from every continent without getting out of my chair...I can be in New York but to the world, it looks like I am in South Africa(That's what a VPN is at it's core) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vickydog
20 hours ago, EuroMeds said:

Nord VPN by far the best

I use nord and my proton... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SleepyMonkey
14 hours ago, EuroMeds said:

@SleepyMonkey I am not sure you know what a VPN does..and what it does not do...It just hides your actual physical location, and how sites collect data and what data they can see...a shield more or less..

 

Now, we all have tracking chips next to our balls AKA our phone...but It seems the understanding on VPNs was a bit off kilter..I hope that explanation makes more sense...I can login to my bank account from every continent without getting out of my chair...I can be in New York but to the world, it looks like I am in South Africa(That's what a VPN is at it's core) 

Ugh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Josepagini

Can anyone please recommend the least expensive VPN they use? Have been looking into them for years but it’s always been put on the back burner. Peace! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLastStop

NORDVPN is the best imho. I’m on a week trial will pay the $12.95 or whatever it is. It’s worth it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuroMeds

NordVPN if you pay for long term is $2.95

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vickydog
5 hours ago, EuroMeds said:

NordVPN if you pay for long term is $2.95

Wouldn't be without my Nord!!  Or proton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuroMeds

same here..NordVPN is top of the line

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...