Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

That

Is it just me or did neev lab exit scam?

dan0420

I am happy to report that after 3 months of waiting and probably hundreds of emails. I finally got my package! Not sure if I’ll buy from them again but over the last few months it seems like they are really trying to get back on track....so buyer beware I guess? 

Scarecr0w

Anyone get theirs lately?? mine was marked completed oct 16th but informed delivery shows nothing. Like always he NEVER responds to emails. I've only got him to respond to an email maybe 2 times in 2.5 years. So, I figured I'd ask the community. He has never not sent my pack. It just seems like random times anymore though. Could be 3 days, could be 30. Anyhow, anyone have any luck lately or what your ship times looking like?

Stoned chocobo

The websites down. The day after I place my order lol. As always. Bet he's gonna pop up in Abit with discounts too XD happened 2 times before legit the day after it's creepy

myc83

Yeah I have been waiting over a month. That seems to be standard anymore. The website is down however. So who knows

Scarecr0w

@myc83 I actually got my pack last week. But yes website seems to be down. Heard he was redoing shop and site tho. So it'll probably be back up.

Edited by Scarecr0w
  • Like 1

myc83
On 11/19/2019 at 2:46 PM, Scarecr0w said:

@myc83 I actually got my pack last week. But yes website seems to be down. Heard he was redoing shop and site tho. So it'll probably be back up.

I hope so man. They've always been on level. I have followed from the beginning. It just seems that customer service gets worse and worse ha. I get it. I still have faith it will randomly show up and make my day :)

Scarecr0w

@myc83 I agree they have been getting worse.

cuddlebunnychewtoy

Today, I just received a pack I ordered almost 2 months ago. With the website going down recently I had basically written off the shipment...

No clue what's going on with them. It's harder to trust them every time, even though I've always received the order in the end.