Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

That

Is it just me or did neev lab exit scam?

Xannysby2
On 7/25/2019 at 10:02 AM, dan0420 said:

I finally found a working email for Neev and got a response finally!  2f is still out and expected back soon if anyone was waiting on that.  *fingers crossed* 

Can you please share the email. My order has been processing for a month now

cadert
Posted (edited)

Subscribed Jun 10 for a fairly expensive rate, marked completed Jun 15 but nothing ever came. Interesting to see others subscriptions coming a month later, still lost hope now. Tried contacting the service on numerous emails but nothing gets delivered. Boo. I got a magic pool ball of tuff dick so maybe supply issues, wish I could get ahold of the lab.

Edited by cadert

dan0420

Send emails to the email that they receive bitcoin at.  That’s where I got a response from, my order from June 12 still shows as ‘order change’ whatever that means...

• Like 1

Mgd

Why is this in blacklisted? Neev takes awhile(sometimes a month to send) but they arent scamming

dan0420
Posted (edited)

I’ve still been waiting from an order that was over $350 since June 12 with one response via email out of probably a hundred I have sent because at this point I would just take a refund and from the sounds of it, other people are still waiting for their orders too.  Two months and no product or money or proper customer support...I will never be ordering from them again and in my eyes it’s a scam.

Edited by dan0420

Cuntmuncher666

Had a friend order in  early June... Never received anything. He's definitely a selective scammer.

dan0420

My guess is, he pulls you in a fills all the little orders of 1-2g and then when you order bulk, now all of a sudden he’s out of stock.  I’ve noticed his lower mg stock quantities change even with the product being ‘sold out’  but you still can still buy 10g even with it being ‘sold out’. And I like the one update on how they ‘ran out’ before they could make it to the post office, sounds like someone is dipping a bit to hard into their own stuff.  I hope it eventually makes it here as currently I am out quite a bit of money and until I ether get my money or my product, I will put them on blast any chance I get. 

chemlock420
Posted (edited)

1st order, from June 28th was marked complete July 25th, and DID arrive July 28th (one month to arrive). 2nd order, August 1st, marked complete August 5th, has NOT arrived yet. No response from the new email (posted Aig 19th) and no tracking either. Aside from them being domestic and carrying a chem I like, I'm not impressed. Will update if anything changes. 

Edited by chemlock420
Specifics

Deeplake1967

I gave up hope but was pleasantly surprised a month later.  2nd order, 1st being a year ago when they were on point. 

Ruger2506

My order from August 4 was “label printed” on the 22nd and after a few days it’s not in transit to be here Saturday.

chemlock420

Package arrived! Wow. Marked complete August 5th, and just arrived today, the 31th. Product is the same as last time. I am a happy customer. Just wish they would communicate a little better, but oh well. 2nd order solid. They're legit. Expect a wait though.

bigobug

Out of the blue an order I placed August 14th arrived today. Very strange. Not sure what to make of this vendor. Haven't been scammed by them as every order placed (maybe 5 or so) turned up but the random delivery times makes it hard to recommend their services.

Deeplake1967

Order came a little faster this month... Reliable but slow. 

dan0420

I am STILL waiting on my order from June 12 :( 

Exoticchemicals

He for sure scams on larger orders. My friend had fine experience ordering a couple g of 2f$D<K when he went and bought 10g they were all the sudden out of stock. Apperntly hes got it back in stock and will be sending to the people who bought it before this was months ago, now that it's back in stock my friend is still waiting and neev as not been good at contacting ( this is actually my friend here I'm not swimming) but I would stay away from neev there is better vendors 

• Like 1