Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

SpriteHamster

Restless leg medication, any good ones?

SpriteHamster

Do they exist? 

sweetmelissa589

I can't help with med..  but just wanted to say to stay away from antihistamines, as they will make it worse.  I know this from experience.  Sorry your suffering withRLS right now.  It's an awful thing to go through and can drive one mad..

• Like 1

SpriteHamster
25 minutes ago, sweetmelissa589 said:

I can't help with med..  but just wanted to say to stay away from antihistamines, as they will make it worse.  I know this from experience.  Sorry your suffering withRLS right now.  It's an awful thing to go through and can drive one mad..

I used to have it BAD but I've been good for some years, I think marijuana helped but no longer.

It doesn't help I've had a stressful past few weeks/couple of months.

I appreciate the tip as I was actually gonna look into antihistamines, I've been using prometh alone recently to help sleep and it seemed worse so maybe that's why. I was gonna look into Benadryl too but now I won't. I prefer not to take Benadryl anyways as it makes my night sweats so much more common and I believe is the original reason for them as I use to take large doses of benadryl.

RORER714

@SpriteHamster

16 hours ago, SpriteHamster said:

Do they exist? 

Restless legs. If you are withdrawal... And always moderate to avoid this... The answer is Kratom.

Do about 7 to 10 grams by mouth. I can point to you in the direction of actual quality Kratom... Don't use head shop crap.

Don't use it too long, you will get RLS eventually too. Use for time needed, taper off. This will work.

• Like 3

blissopifree 2

As the last post says Kratom is the answer especially the red strains,as always use only when needed as it will become addictive.

Kratom is one of those products that doesn’t get the credit it deserves,its GREAT for the final stages m/done or sub/one treatment programmes.Just seems the cpn/drug workers don’t really know much about the product but it definitely works for RLS and insomnia associated with coming off low mg levels of opiate replacement meds👌.

Bliss...

HPLovecraft

Gabapentin has been shown to work well for RLS 

never2many

I have suffered from RLS for 30 years and have tried many cocktails of drugs prescribed by my neurologist that is an expert in PLMD disorders such as RLS. Unfortunately the only thing that ended up working for me were opiates. Often times, medicines that are used to treat Parkinson's can alleviate symptoms.  My mother suffers from occasional mild RLS and found that Gabapentin works.  Because of Kratoms properties, I would imagine it too could be beneficial.

Here's a link to get some support and do some reading about RLS:

https://www.rls.org/

I wish you the best.

Incubus
On 6/27/2019 at 2:51 AM, SpriteHamster said:

Do they exist? 

Mirapex is good for RLS.... also Clonidine if withdrawing...Good luck with this.. RLS definitely sucks...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Vickydog
On 6/27/2019 at 7:04 PM, RORER714 said:

@SpriteHamster

Restless legs. If you are withdrawal... And always moderate to avoid this... The answer is Kratom.

Do about 7 to 10 grams by mouth. I can point to you in the direction of actual quality Kratom... Don't use head shop crap.

Don't use it too long, you will get RLS eventually too. Use for time needed, taper off. This will work.

Anothet option is Gabapentin. My sister uses this. Also helps wit opiod withdrawals, and had its own lil mellow buzz if staggering doses, and using carbonated beverages. Also, i keep trams on hand for if wdrawls happen. And clo idine, a blood pressure med, but is magic for RLS.

• Like 1

Lerxst

I wouldn't do requip.  It has psychotic side effect potentials .  Any chance you could be a targeted individual?

Dickslapperman

Soma is my recommendation 

• Like 1

Vickydog
On 6/27/2019 at 2:51 AM, SpriteHamster said:

Do they exist? 

Gabapentin,..but i stockpile them for withdrawl situations.  Which of course, rls is one symptom of. Soma is great for everything,clonidine, a bp drug, used to help too. J has them. I got s ome for rls, just in case

• Like 2

Josepagini

I’m about to try soma to help taper off my crazy amount of daily kratom use! Wish me luck, it’s a miracle plant but sooo addictive. Ahhh 🙏

• Like 2

Vickydog
On 7/15/2019 at 9:28 PM, Incubus said:

Mirapex is good for RLS.... also Clonidine if withdrawing...Good luck with this.. RLS definitely sucks...

RLS and even arms, imo, the worst symptom, and insomnia. But who the F can sleep while they're bteak dancing in bed??

• Like 3

Josepagini

@Vickydog Haha, sorry i had to laugh..”breakdancing in bed” I couldnt have said it any better! Aghggghh! It’s the worst for sure! Good vibes sent 🙏🏼☀️