Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
Vickydog

Why wirches ride brooms...wow!!

Vickydog

Well,history of witches,told in a documentary i saw, said tne witch would p!ace a hallucinogenic salve,which  also gave them tio notch orgasms!!  Such wonderful lore!! The salve was rubbed on the broom. Or they could administer anally. However,the images we see are the witch straddling this phallic like object,flying around in glee!! Makes me think of  Elizabeth Montgomery in a whole new way.. Well, both Darrins were gay,so well, ya k ow???

DoomKitty
On 6/18/2019 at 6:09 PM, Vickydog said:

Well,history of witches,told in a documentary i saw, said tne witch would p!ace a hallucinogenic salve,which  also gave them tio notch orgasms!!  Such wonderful lore!! The salve was rubbed on the broom. Or they could administer anally. However,the images we see are the witch straddling this phallic like object,flying around in glee!! Makes me think of  Elizabeth Montgomery in a whole new way.. Well, both Darrins were gay,so well, ya k ow???

Hahahahaha!  AMAZING!  I knew about the connection to psychedelics and "flying" but not that the psychedelics were actually the ROA lol!! Here's a great little article on it: https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/10/why-do-witches-ride-brooms-nsfw/281037/

DoomKitty
9 hours ago, DoomKitty said:

Hahahahaha!  AMAZING!  I knew about the connection to psychedelics and "flying" but not that the psychedelics were actually the ROA lol!! Here's a great little article on it: https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/10/why-do-witches-ride-brooms-nsfw/281037/

i meant to say "but not that the BROOMS were actually the ROA lol!!!

• Haha 1

Vickydog

@DoomKitty thank you!!! Im going to read that!!!🐞🐝🍯

kevin78708

I heard that witches don't wear panties so they could get a better grip on the broomstick. lol