Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
Vickydog

Anyone order from jwh pharmacy

Vickydog

Hi, I ordered cough syrup. They accept steam cards, I was just securely surfing and found them pretty pricey...16 oz 237 bucks with ship overnight, he was very responsive on chat.. I'm sick still with bronchitis,don't even smoke...

Vickydog

Ok,hilarious chat text with this dude!!/ He was getting impatient ordering me about when I'd send his gift card. I reminded him, "well,you stated u accept cc,so I'm in a bind now. Then he says "well. You can go somewhere else.," What a scammer !!! Stay away if you see this web site. I was up at 2am just seeing what was out the re.

Bbfit138

Yeah if it same dude he ripped me off completely 

Vickydog
6 hours ago, Bbfit138 said:

Yeah if it same dude he ripped me off completely 

Thanks for tesponde. Yes, he got extremely irritated, kept texting, saying " when are you going to buy the gift card? "Well, I daid"look,you're the one stating you accept cc,so,the delay is on y". " am I your only customer? " I'm sorry he got you, but when I see bait and switch,u now get it..

Vickydog
13 hours ago, Vickydog said:

Hi, I ordered cough syrup. They accept steam cards, I was just securely surfing and found them pretty pricey...16 oz 237 bucks with ship overnight, he was very responsive on chat.. I'm sick still with bronchitis,don't even smoke...

So, of course I never pulled trigger on this trade.  What a douche,!!!