Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

porkandbeansboy

I am moving to a new address.

porkandbeansboy
Posted (edited)

I am planning to Donate soon and I am also in the middle of moving to a new address and have to pay first and last months rent once that's done I am Donating. That's when it hit Me... the idea that it would be the perfect time to Order something when moving to a new Location. Since it would be easier to claim someone else purchased this package and I just only just moved into this house and never ordered this or know who orders this. 

Where I live they don't even make you sign it and if the package is not left on my front porch they will normally leave a note/sticker to on my Door saying to come claim it from the post office which I will then know something is up since my friend orders things on Amazon in the same Town as Me and they never once left a sticker on his Door and even when I ordered my like 600$ Canadian Volcano Vaporizer on the front porch for anyone to of stolen it. So if that happens or they want Me to either Sign for it with a "Fake Name" since nearly all Vendors use Bitcoin and it's not like you need to give your real name using Bitcoin but I have read that you should put your real name I have no idea as I this would be my first time Ordering anything but Research Chemicals. 

FYI Summer Vacation starts like June 6 Or June something from what I remember probably far later in June but I do know Canadian school starts on September 6th and that like Summer for the U.S. starts in April and ends in like august or something I'm not sure as I learned this throuigh communicating with a friend a long time ago. 

Edited by porkandbeansboy

alixjones2018

@2earls I thought I was the only one that did that! 😂🤣  

On a seriouser note: What I have learned is that by signing anything from the shipping companies one is only confirming the letter has been left in your hands. Not that you are making a statement of fact about who, what, when, where and why. At least in the US. Please anyone can correct me if I am wrong. I have been told this by my fav attorney,  who I am rather partial to, in full disclosure! 

Shoot, I order so much from Amazon that anytime someone puts the tablet in my hands to sign, I just do it automatically.  Chances are its that watermelon cutter or the next-best-thing-since-sliced-bread lightening deal. I will sort it out in a couple-three days. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2earls

Same here @alixjones2018. Between Amazon and Ebay I almost feel like my shopping  (and the husband's) has a purpose other than making my closets bulge. It is a distraction so that the deliveries from here are just another one of many.

I'm sure you are probably right about signing not being an admission of knowledge about the package. I have signed for my neighbor unknowingly so if we were held responsible it could be quite a mess.

Still, nobody likes to sign if they don't have to whether it's rational or not.

• Like 1

Rippedmover

In some states you can setup where the postal carrier will sign for it in your a absence, thus still leaving your delivery.....you can also intentionally miss the delivery and be left the pink slip, in which you sign and leave for the postman to see the next day.

You are correct @alixjones2018 anyone at the address over X age can sign for it. That does not make them responsible for contents. A package with your name sitting on your porch unopened is still not guilty of anything. Also, I've never once had a postman check my ID, I just sign JohnDoe in kindergarten style. Postman doesn't give a shit what's in your box, he just wants them all to be off that truck as fast as possible.

One thing that I caught last week where I almost tripped up: Private mailboxes. Even the mom and pop ones. When you fill out the USPS form (form#1153? I think?) you are giving them permission to receive your mail. Cool, fine, whatever. Then it hit me that also gives them authority to open any mail or packages. I basically got the feel in person last week that every single package mom and pops stores around here receive - it will be opened if they forward it to you. They want to open and repackage in order to make money besides only a shipping label taped over the old one.

porkandbeansboy

Wow was not expecting such fast replies with very helpful answers thank you everyone here at DBG and I am extremely thankful to everyone that replied in this thread. I got just one more question since I am purchasing with Bitcoin I don't even need to use my real name so my question is would it be better to use a fake name or real name or from what you all have told Me it does not matter if it's my real name or a fake name correct Me if I am wrong about that.  

porkandbeansboy
Posted (edited)

B U y Et1z0l@m . c0m apparently has you sign for your Orders.

Edited by porkandbeansboy