Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
max11

Questions about Appropriate Nootropics

max11

Hi, 

I have posted multiple threads asking questions on reddit but they go ignored or unanswered, so I come here to find a higher level of discussion. 

Not sure when I can post in the appropriate forum, so I ask here:

Huperzine A works to increase my cognition, focus, and alertness. I have experimented with it when I was ill for a boost, it helped me 3-4x a week at 80-150mcg for approx. 2 months. After this, I recovered from illness and did not use it for a year. I am now in studies and tryjng to avoid caffeine, as it has too many downsides, so I tried Huperzine A again. Multiple times, at dose of low as 40mcg to 100mcg, and without fail, every time, the next day after, I get hit with an intense depression, anger, and malaise directly proportional to the dose. It is really bad. Possibly I just did not notice it last year because I already was feeling so bad all the time anyways. 

So caffeine is out, huperzine A is out. I am honestly a little afraid to try other nootropics because I have no idea how I will react. I was considering trialing Piracetam but maybe it would have similar negative effect? I do nor know. Maybe these class of drugs are not for me. 

Any suggestions would help.

SleepyMonkey

I don’t get why people go to RC’s when there are plenty of tried and proven legitimate pharmaceuticals. 

Ipon
2 hours ago, SleepyMonkey said:

I don’t get why people go to RC’s when there are plenty of tried and proven legitimate pharmaceuticals. 

RCs' being an analogue of certain Rx drugz most of the time are far more potent than legitimate pharmaceuticals. Just my theory. 1mg of zan is half as strong as 1mg of flu@lpr@z0l@m.

SleepyMonkey
On 5/27/2019 at 2:09 AM, Ipon said:

RCs' being an analogue of certain Rx drugz most of the time are far more potent than legitimate pharmaceuticals. Just my theory. 1mg of zan is half as strong as 1mg of flu@lpr@z0l@m.

Guess I’m not super familiar with them.