Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
chchtwo

X_T_C

chchtwo

Anyone, by chance know where to get Ex or straight MDNA.  Locals where I live are inconsistent.  It doesn't matter if it's IOP, Mexican, e-mail, or us to us.  Any feedback or help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

chctwo

blissopifree 2

@chchtwo there are sources in the email only section.Mail for a menu from the vendors.

Bliss...

blissopifree 2
8 minutes ago, chchtwo said:

Nice, thanks @blissopifree 2 .

No probz @chchtwo you,ll find Mandy aswell as other luvlees there aswell😉.

Bliss....

booms
On 6/4/2019 at 9:06 PM, blissopifree 2 said:

No probz @chchtwo you,ll find Mandy aswell as other luvlees there aswell😉.

Bliss....

I checked with all email sources and no go unless I missed a source? Anybody point me in the right direction?

veggieragz

@booms You emailed all the vedors and got all the menus from everyone in the e mail section and you couldn't find it? try the email vendor that's currently at the top of the thread. pm me if you still can't find it. 

• Thanks 1

booms
3 minutes ago, veggieragz said:

@booms You emailed all the vedors and got all the menus from everyone in the e mail section and you couldn't find it? try the email vendor that's currently at the top of the thread. pm me if you still can't find it. 

I emailed them almost 3 days ago with no responce. I'll try again, thanks!

veggieragz

@booms

gotcha yeah, the vendors get really busy for sure and sometimes don't always respond super quickly unless you sound like you're ready to make an order immediately, which i get is hard to do before you've seen a menu. They'll get back to you eventually though as long as you keep it polite, profesh, and to the point- good luck!

booms
1 minute ago, veggieragz said:

@booms

gotcha yeah, the vendors get really busy for sure and sometimes don't always respond super quickly unless you sound like you're ready to make an order immediately, which i get is hard to do before you've seen a menu. They'll get back to you eventually though as long as you keep it polite, profesh, and to the point- good luck!

I tried another email he listed recently now, maybe old one on first page doesn't work anymore? Either way thanks again and I'll post back if I find what I'm looking for.

booms
On 11/8/2019 at 12:06 PM, booms said:

I tried another email he listed recently now, maybe old one on first page doesn't work anymore? Either way thanks again and I'll post back if I find what I'm looking for.

Still no go. 4 days no responce from Euro so the search goes on. Any pointers would be appreciated.