Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
nostradamus19

Has anyone tried poppy seed tea?

nostradamus19

Hey, everyone! I'm back after a century long hiatus. Recently been doing research for a few weeks about poppy seeds and I've come across some pretty neat articles and videos online about poppy seed tea and poppy wash. I just decided to make myself some poppy wash out of Spanish seeds that were unwashed that I purchased online from a nut and seed vendor. Basically it's cold water extracted poppy seeds. You get a shit load of poppy seeds in an empty and sanitized milk/juice gallon jug with lemon juice and cold water and shake it up for 20-30 minutes (Yes, I can barely type this right now because of that. I need to get back into shape lol) Anyways, the darker in color it turns, the more opium alkaloids that will be present in your wash. The lemon helps to release the alkaloids from the seeds because of the acid. The reason why I chose to use Spanish poppy seeds as opposed to the most popular Afghan seeds is because during my research I found that the Spanish poppy seeds from Spain have more morphine residue on them than any other seeds. About 1/3 of a cup is equivalent to a 10mg morphine pill so I'm thinking that normally I take 40mg of any opiate pill, I will need to consume about 1 1/3 cup of this stuff. I have not yet had the chance to drink the wash I made but will very soon as I am running really low on my prescription and will be going through withdrawal soon :( . Anyhow, my question to you guys is, have any of you tried this method for pain relief/opiate withdrawal? If so, could you please share what seeds you used, your techniques, and how it worked for your body? TIA

download.jpg

nostradamus19
On 3/7/2019 at 11:46 AM, Gracie5 said:

Just to cut down on confusion, when @nostradamus19said cut in four, I assumed that she was asking about a 40 ER that is NOT the reformulated, abuse-deterrent American brand. There are still OhCee40 available, and yes, they have a coating. You can cut an OhPee 40 in quarters but very difficult, as noted.

Sorry, @nostradamus19if this was more than you asked for.